Mj 2.0!

joanna71985

Those are so pretty Bonny!:) Man, I think we are going to be spending a LOT of time together (especially since I am so clueless when it comes to crafts!:D). But anyway, I hope you both feel better soon.

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
I can't knit (I've tried) but I can crochet anything...I could teach you :)

Next project is a year of scrunchies and a year of Disney Scrunchies, article for DWT about CM's, finishing my Disneyland 1998 scrapbook, Hawaii 2nd anniversary scrapbook, MJ's baby book (and years 1-5)...and the round robin scrapbook I am starting the 8th of April...sigh, I'll never catch up!

:eek: A YEAR of scrunchies??? Holy Toledo.

I can knit, but can't perl, nor can i follow a pattern. So that pretty much limits my creative outlets to lots and lots of scarves. Oh, and I did have a few cross stitch projects that are collecting dust in the closet. Maybe I should take them out and blow off the years of fluff.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
joanna71985 said:
Those are so pretty Bonny!:) Man, I think we are going to be spending a LOT of time together (especially since I am so clueless when it comes to crafts!:D). But anyway, I hope you both feel better soon.

Thanks Joanna!!! I'd love to spend a lot of time with you! There aren't too many people who can do long hours with MJ and you are one of them :) I need a craft buddy for sure, I don't have anyone to do crafts with :( :cry

dandaman

*still wants to somehow send musical piece to MJ* :lol:

Send me in the mail along with my keyboard. You could even send me in baggage. Still beats coach, after all. :lookaroun

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
:eek: A YEAR of scrunchies??? Holy Toledo.

Maybe I should take them out and blow off the years of fluff.

A year of scrunchies isn't as bad as it sounds, I do one for each month.....(I can tell you about them if you'd like) I am doing 12 in Disney colors too....Of course I have to make three of each type so MJ, Nana and I match :)

definitly take out your projects, I have missed mine so much...

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
dandaman said:
*still wants to somehow send musical piece to MJ* :lol:

Send me in the mail along with my keyboard. You could even send me in baggage. Still beats coach, after all. :lookaroun

:D How about sending her a tape or CD of you playing?

dandaman

MommytoMJM said:
:D How about sending her a tape or CD of you playing?

I'm not "CD" good. Probably not even "8-Track" good! :lol:

Let's see, Disney songs... I can play "We Go On", "Grim Grinning Ghosts", and "When You Wish Upon A Star". I can also play a small bit of the Tapestry of Nations theme.

(Is that enough to justify sending me to Florida? :rolleyes: :lol: )

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
A year of scrunchies isn't as bad as it sounds, I do one for each month.....(I can tell you about them if you'd like) I am doing 12 in Disney colors too....Of course I have to make three of each type so MJ, Nana and I match :)

definitly take out your projects, I have missed mine so much...

Oh, that's much better. I was thinking 365 srunchies - one for every day. 12 isn't nearly as bad :lol:

My projects always start off being such fun, but with work, then when I get home, I've got to make dinner, and by the time I have time to start on them my eyes are either closing or they've gone cross-eyed from staring at a computer monitor all day long. When do you find the time, with all that you're responsible for? I'd love to get into them again, I just feel so guilty for neglecting them.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
When do you find the time, with all that you're responsible for? I'd love to get into them again, I just feel so guilty for neglecting them.

Well, I finished the blanket while MJ napped. I will do most of my crafts at night when she sleeps or if friends come over to play with her for me. I am pretty meticulous about housework and very methodical, so that doesn't take a ton of time. I also tend to do small projects that I can finish relativley quickly so I have a sense of accomplishment. MJ's school lessons only take up a couple of hours a day (she is at about a 2 yo level or so, not sure how far she will advance, but it isn't looking like she will develop very far) . When Andrew isn't working so much OT he is home in the mornings to play with her so I can do some stuff for me. Hopefully after Spring Break he will go back to 40 hours a week instead of 60...

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
Oh, that's much better. I was thinking 365 srunchies - one for every day. 12 isn't nearly as bad :lol:

The scrunchies only take 20-30 minutes each. I used to donate them to children's shelters so girls had new hair accessories, I think I have made about 1,000 over the last 8 years....

dandaman

MommytoMJM said:
I could if I could afford to Danny! I play a lot of Disney on my flute.

I have enough money for a plane ticket. Just help me with food costs and we're all set!

(Note that the food costs will eventually overrun the cost of travel anyway. :lookaroun)

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
heh heh heh... we eat at home and take our food into the parks....I am good at feeding, but we don't do many restaurants (MJ can't handle them, she gets bored since she doesn't eat)

dandaman

MommytoMJM said:
heh heh heh... we eat at home and take our food into the parks....I am good at feeding, but we don't do many restaurants (MJ can't handle them, she gets bored since she doesn't eat)

I could bring MJ to a show or something, while you and DH dine. I can live solely on some quickly-bought turkey legs and Mickey bars. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom