Mj 2.0!

dandaman

DisneyBunny said:
Oh, no! :brick: No more Larry! He's everywhere these days! :lookaroun

Best comic EVER. :D

Have all 3 DVD's he's in, 1 of his CD's, and his book. Definetely have to see this next Friday. :lol:

DisneyBunny

dandaman said:
Consider this: Wouldn't you be able to spot a flamingo in the office foliage?

Exactly. Not gonna work. :lol:

It's worse - even the walls are green here at work! Green, green, as far as the eye can see! I guess I should just hide under my desk and call it a day.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
I finished MJ's doll blanket!!! I made her and her doll matching baby blankets, hers was done before she was born, the doll's took longer. Pics up at her blog...

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
tigsmom said:
She still not feeling well? You guys seem to have been getting sick quite a bit lately. Did you ever get your drug neighbor problem solved?

Is anybody else in the building getting sick frequently? Maybe the air system/vents need to be cleaned out.

Yep still sick. No progress on the drug people, they are still here, I keep my fan on in my bathroom (where the smoke seems to be coming frome) I brought the manager over to smell the smoke, but she insits she can't smell anything) I have 6 or 7 witensses that have asked me about the smell :(

I don't know if anyone else is getting sick, I don't know any of my neighbors (it's not a real friendly place) MJ and I do tend to get sick a lot, we both have weak immune systems...

DisneyBunny

SO pretty! I'd love to learn how to knit or crochet some day. I've got about a dozen blankets my grandmother did. I'm amazed by the workmanship that goes into something like that.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
Morning all.

Sorry to hear about everyone being sick. :( Maybe some good Irish cooking will be just what the doctor ordered. Everyone at the office today is wearing green. Oops. I seemed to have missed that memo. I kinda stick out in pink!

Hope everyone feels better soon!!!

Thanks Bunny! No Irish food here (usually I make corned beef hash, but just not up to it) yesterday I made Fruited BBQ Chicken and rice, so that is what we'll have... I ma sort of a refrigerator cook, I rarely use recipes, just pull stuff our and throw it together, I rarely have things fail, I'm a pretty good cook....hmmm, I forget where I was going with this, so I'll stop talking... :lookaroun

dandaman

DisneyBunny said:
It's worse - even the walls are green here at work! Green, green, as far as the eye can see! I guess I should just hide under my desk and call it a day.

Don't hide under the desk. Be bold! Say, "I didn't wear green today, so accept that, dammit!"

...Maybe not the best thing to say to your boss. :lookaroun

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
SO pretty! I'd love to learn how to knit or crochet some day. I've got about a dozen blankets my grandmother did. I'm amazed by the workmanship that goes into something like that.

I can't knit (I've tried) but I can crochet anything...I could teach you :)

Next project is a year of scrunchies and a year of Disney Scrunchies, article for DWT about CM's, finishing my Disneyland 1998 scrapbook, Hawaii 2nd anniversary scrapbook, MJ's baby book (and years 1-5)...and the round robin scrapbook I am starting the 8th of April...sigh, I'll never catch up!

In addition to all the rest of my projects: cleaning out the files and paperwork, gathering stuff for our bankruptcy, entering MJ's pins to her collection on PinPics and traders on pinpics.....:cry: :hammer:

EDIT: Oh, and Thank you for the compliment.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Pics posted of some old crochet projects I have done...

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 15 seconds.

BASH BASH BASH

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom