Mj 2.0!

figmentmom

Here's a drive-by post :wave: Still fooling around with construction here (yuck). Bonny, I'm planning on mailing MJ's picture for her coloring wall tomorrow!

Nemo14

Top of the morning to all!:wave:
Heading off to get DH's car repaired - hopefully it won't take long.
Hope MJ is feeling better!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Good Morning Everyone, Juggles... MJ now has whatever I have, sore throat, cough, congestion, etc. :( We started the morning with a fight with Andrew :( Sigh...Not going to be a good day.

Uponastar

Good morning Bonny and MJ! :wave: :kiss:
Sorry to read you're not feeling well. ((Big Get Better Hugs))
Neither am I.
I went the entire winter without a sniffle - until yesterday. :(
I don't have time to be sick.

Bonny, starting the day with an argument is a bummer, but put it behind you. It's just part of the fun of married life. :lol:

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Top of the morning to all!:wave:
Heading off to get DH's car repaired - hopefully it won't take long.
Hope MJ is feeling better!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you Betty! :wave:
Hope you got over the shock of that car insurance increase!

Uponastar

Okay I'm getting a complex.
No one missed me last night. :cry:

And Jess is almost always here when I'm not. :(

Had to work last night.
Missed you all.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Happy St Patty's Day. Andrew took my St. Patty's day ears to work with him. (I collect ears and Nana bought these for me this trip! Easter Ears are out now, they are cute Nana, check our MouseMerf's latest trip report for a pictire pf them.

tigsmom

Happy St Paddy's Day!
8_9_24.gif

I see everyone has been sending their pictures, I need a new ink cartridge for the printer and we don't get paid until next week...I haven't forgotten ya. :wave:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
tigsmom said:
Happy St Paddy's Day!
8_9_24.gif

I see everyone has been sending their pictures, I need a new ink cartridge for the printer and we don't get paid until next week...I haven't forgotten ya. :wave:

Thanks Mad! We haven't had a printer for months (which sucks since I use it a LOT)

MJ is in my lap in tears :(

Juggles to you....

tigsmom

MommytoMJM said:
Thanks Mad! We haven't had a printer for months (which sucks since I use it a LOT)

MJ is in my lap in tears :(

Juggles to you....

She still not feeling well? You guys seem to have been getting sick quite a bit lately. Did you ever get your drug neighbor problem solved?

Is anybody else in the building getting sick frequently? Maybe the air system/vents need to be cleaned out.

DisneyBunny

Morning all.

Sorry to hear about everyone being sick. :( Maybe some good Irish cooking will be just what the doctor ordered. Everyone at the office today is wearing green. Oops. I seemed to have missed that memo. I kinda stick out in pink!

Hope everyone feels better soon!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom