Mj 2.0!

jesserin

Nemo14 said:
Only had one stolen - and I have a huge selection of them. If I'm going to be parked where I think there might be a problem, I take it off before I leave the car.

wow - honey you have a brain that I could only wish for... there is no way in a million years I would remember to take them off - I have a hard enough time remembering that I have a baby in the back seat... ;)

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
We're gonna get antenna balls and put them on fishing line and hang them from MJ's sunshade on her chair.

If I get my power chair I will use on on my joystick like Nana does

My new van has a winshield antenna :( MJ loves to point out all the Mickey antenna balls

Nemo14

MommytoMJM said:
We're gonna get antenna balls and put them on fishing line and hang them from MJ's sunshade on her chair.

My new van has a winshield antenna :( MJ loves to point out all the Mickey antenna balls
She'd have a field day with my car - I change mine at least once a week!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
jesserin said:
aww, man I hate when kids are sick - life is so sad and miserable with sick little people - I feel so bad for them... especially when their noses get all read from rubbing them so much... :( Extra *juggles* MJ's way from Lizzy & me!

Thanks Jess... yeah, it always makes me so sad when MJ is sick

jesserin

Nemo14 said:
only 4? - We locked her in at 18 months, and didn't let her out til she was 20!

LMAO :lol: - yeah we were just discussing today - is it possible for the terrible 2's to start at 7 months? ;) She throws the worst tantrums right now - and how the heck to you stop a baby's tantrum??? It's driving me nuts... if she drops something she wants (which is everything she can lay her pretty little eyes on) she will scream like someone is killing her until you pick it up - and yes, I've tried ignoring her - my ears rung for the next 2 days... :rolleyes: And yet - when we're in public - it's like she's trying to show off for people - she smiles and giggles and coo's - but when it's just mom and her and I'm trying to make dinner, clean, fold laundry, etc... that's when the hellion breaks out...

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
MJ is permanently 2! She doesn't tantrum a lot, but I have learned the hard way not to try to do anything while she is awake....

Nemo14

Well - back to work I guess - I hate these Thursday evening meetings the boss has - I won't be back home now 'til 11 or so! :(

Have a good evening all! :wave:

jesserin

Nemo14 said:
Well - back to work I guess - I hate these Thursday evening meetings the boss has - I won't be back home now 'til 11 or so! :(

Have a good evening all! :wave:
yuck... well have a great night *juggles* betty!

I gotta run too guys - I'm going to dinner with a mortgage broker who's trying to get us to send him all our business... they're taking us to a steak house - so i gotta shower so i can pretend to be professional... ;)

I'll try to check in later!

talkinghands

MommytoMJM said:

Right now MJ has 2 of my antenna balls in her custody. She holds them until I come back and then returns them but somehow Pooh didn't get back this time and she now has Tigger as well.
I need to make some type of cover for my controller swtch because MJ has learned how to turn my chair on. She will reach over and just turn it on and make me move. ANd she loves for me to turn in circles too.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
ROFLMMEO! I forgot she had Pooh too Nana! Oh well, at least she hasn't pulled the ears off of those ones, I wonder if that is because she knows they are yours?

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Hi again Freddy!

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 20 seconds.
BASH BASH BASH

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds
ARGH!

I can't type any slower!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom