Mj 2.0!

Connor002

Pongo said:
Okay, I'm heading out for a bit. I'm going to dinner... somewhere since my mom is at Parent/Teacher conferences tonight (as a teacher, not a parent. I got good grades on MY report card :D ). I also want to watch Harry Potter.

I should be back later. Goodbye!

[Irish accent] G'bye. You be havin' fun, I say.[/Irish accent[

Nemo14

jesserin said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH - OMG - That's insane... Elizabeth is never going to drive... :lookaroun
It was much cheaper when we put our daughter on the policy - just don't go having any boys!!!!

Pongo

jesserin said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH - OMG - That's insane... Elizabeth is never going to drive... :lookaroun

Boys are about 10 time more expensive than girls. I don't know how much it is for me, but it's probably around that same area.

Okay. Seriously. Bye.

jesserin

Connor002 said:
Is this better?

[Irish accent] G'Mornin Lassie jess, how've you bein' doing on this here' mornin'?[/Irish accent]

Note: It's much harder to type an Irish accent than it is to speak it. :hammer:

Wonderful darling... that was simply scary - I thought I had an Irish fellow standing right here... ;) (p.s... you must be on spring break to have just woken up - or you're on Ireland time... 'cause around here it's almost dinner time... ;) )

Connor002

Pongo said:
I love St. Patricks Day.

I like the day before St. Patrick's Day.
I were my shamrock tie to school and make insulting comments as to how I'm Irish 365 days a year, as opposed to others who are relegated to one day a year.

Connor002

jesserin said:
Wonderful darling... that was simply scary - I thought I had an Irish fellow standing right here... ;) (p.s... you must be on spring break to have just woken up - or you're on Ireland time... 'cause around here it's almost dinner time... ;) )

[IrishAccent] Um... no darlin', that'd just be the Guinness at work.[/IrishAccent]

:lookaroun

jesserin

Nemo14 said:
It was much cheaper when we put our daughter on the policy - just don't go having any boys!!!!

I think DH would disown me.. ;) Or take up a gal on the side... :lol: j/k...

He's a 10th generation son - i'm not sure he'd know what to do with a house full of girls... I'm really hoping to have a son too someday, to me boys are just so much easier going and easier to be around than teenage girls... both my little brothers are in their teens right now and it amazes me at how my mom is soooooooo much less stressed than when my sister and I were those ages... not that we were bad kids - but the hormones and emotions of a teenage daughter scares the daylights out of me, I'm hoping Lizzy stays 7 months forever... I'll let you know how that goes... ;)

jesserin

Connor002 said:
Hmm... sexual discrimination... I wonder...

yeah right - no more like reality check... just wait until he turns 21 - around here you might as well just turn in your license for 4 years - it's insane how expensive insurance is for a 21 y/o guy - however - if you look at the drunk driving records around here, that would explain everything.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
ROFLMMEO!

As I read that you were hoping Lizzie stays 7 months forever, my tought was "Good Luck with that, let me know how it goes" Then I read your last sentence!

jesserin

Nemo14 said:
I put my WDW StPatrick's day antenna topper on the car today. It's a pot of gold with Mickey ears. :sohappy:

awww... I'm determined - this trip I'm going to collect as many holiday mickey antenna's as possible.. those are so cute! (only problem is every time i put them on, i only get about a week out of them before they get stolen)

Nemo14

jesserin said:
I think DH would disown me.. ;) Or take up a gal on the side... :lol: j/k...

He's a 10th generation son - i'm not sure he'd know what to do with a house full of girls... I'm really hoping to have a son too someday, to me boys are just so much easier going and easier to be around than teenage girls... both my little brothers are in their teens right now and it amazes me at how my mom is soooooooo much less stressed than when my sister and I were those ages... not that we were bad kids - but the hormones and emotions of a teenage daughter scares the daylights out of me, I'm hoping Lizzy stays 7 months forever... I'll let you know how that goes... ;)
You're definitely right about teenage girls - but I survived it and now my DD is like my best friend too!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Man, MJ is refusing to talk at all, I think it is so interesting, whenever she gets sick, she reverts to using ONLY sign language and grunts

jesserin

Nemo14 said:
You're definitely right about teenage girls - but I survived it and now my DD is like my best friend too!

yeah - my mom, sister and I are the best of friends now too - I'll just have to keep that in the back of my mind while I'm ready to lock her in her room for 4 years... ;)

And Bonny - we do that way too often... :lol:

Nemo14

jesserin said:
awww... I'm determined - this trip I'm going to collect as many holiday mickey antenna's as possible.. those are so cute! (only problem is every time i put them on, i only get about a week out of them before they get stolen)
Only had one stolen - and I have a huge selection of them. If I'm going to be parked where I think there might be a problem, I take it off before I leave the car.

jesserin

MommytoMJM said:
Man, MJ is refusing to talk at all, I think it is so interesting, whenever she gets sick, she reverts to using ONLY sign language and grunts

aww, man I hate when kids are sick - life is so sad and miserable with sick little people - I feel so bad for them... especially when their noses get all read from rubbing them so much... :( Extra *juggles* MJ's way from Lizzy & me!

Nemo14

jesserin said:
yeah - my mom, sister and I are the best of friends now too - I'll just have to keep that in the back of my mind while I'm ready to lock her in her room for 4 years... ;)

And Bonny - we do that way too often... :lol:
only 4? - We locked her in at 18 months, and didn't let her out til she was 20!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom