Mj 2.0!

jesserin

Pongo said:
I thought getting startled made hiccups go away? :veryconfu

Yes well many things today have been having a reverse effect on me... I ate an apple... and only got more hungry, I took some Advil for my headache - and it got worse... Connor said boo - and I got the hiccups...

just one of those days i guess... :brick: :p

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Cute Luke!!

Payment for staying here is playing with me and MJ!

:D

MJ is cranky, she doesn't feel good...I don't either. Andrew will bring me cold meds tonight

Pongo

jesserin said:
Yes well many things today have been having a reverse effect on me... I ate an apple... and only got more hungry, I took some Advil for my headache - and it got worse... Connor said boo - and I got the hiccups...

just one of those days i guess... :brick: :p

It must be opposite day in Charleston.

Pongo

MommytoMJM said:
Cute Luke!!

Payment for staying here is playing with me and MJ!

:D

MJ is cranky, she doesn't feel good...I don't either. Andrew will bring me cold meds tonight

Deal!

Give MJ some feel-better hugs from me.

Connor002

jesserin said:
I was too startled by your boo... :eek:

Jess said:
oh, exclamations can be hard to hear online... ;)

now that my heart has slowed back down and I've gotten rid of my startled hiccups... how are you?

No, no, no... not "Boo!" I said "Boo." Same word, less emotion.

Jess said:
sorry had to catch my breath... :kiss: & huggles Connor!

I'll be thankin' ya' my darlin. Now, toda'y is the dae befor St. Patties day, or as I ten' ta call it: "'m Irish 365 days of the year, your relegated to one day a year, so Ha!" Dae.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
I wish I had my cute little Hippo Smilies in here :(

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 8 seconds.

Man, and I even typed slowly to avoid getting this again, SIGH

jesserin

Connor002 said:
I'll be thankin' ya' my darlin. Now, toda'y is the dae befor St. Patties day, or as I ten' ta call it: "'m Irish 365 days of the year, your relegated to one day a year, so Ha!" Dae.

Now that was just a little bit Irish - alot more country bumpkin than anything :D :lol:

LOL! :kiss:

Connor002

jesserin said:
Now that was just a little bit Irish - alot more country bumpkin than anything :D :lol:

LOL! :kiss:

Is this better?

[Irish accent] G'Mornin Lassie jess, how've you bein' doing on this here' mornin'?[/Irish accent]

Note: It's much harder to type an Irish accent than it is to speak it. :hammer:

Nemo14

Called the insurance company today to have DS put on our policy now that he has his licence.
Ready for this?
$1957 per year more! :eek:

Pongo

Okay, I'm heading out for a bit. I'm going to dinner... somewhere since my mom is at Parent/Teacher conferences tonight (as a teacher, not a parent. I got good grades on MY report card :D ). I also want to watch Harry Potter.

I should be back later. Goodbye!

Pongo

Connor002 said:
Is this better?

[Irish accent] G'Mornin Lassie jess, how've you bein' doing on this here' mornin'?[/Irish accent]

Note: It's much harder to type an Irish accent than it is to speak it. :hammer:

I love St. Patricks Day. It's like, my second favorite holiday. No, third. Right behind Christmas at number two and Thanksgiving at number one.

Okay, bye for real.

jesserin

Nemo14 said:
Called the insurance company today to have DS put on our policy now that he has his licence.
Ready for this?
$1957 per year more! :eek:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH - OMG - That's insane... Elizabeth is never going to drive... :lookaroun

jesserin

Pongo said:
Okay, I'm heading out for a bit. I'm going to dinner... somewhere since my mom is at Parent/Teacher conferences tonight (as a teacher, not a parent. I got good grades on MY report card :D ). I also want to watch Harry Potter.

I should be back later. Goodbye!

Bye Luke!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom