Mj 2.0!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
joanna71985 said:
That's ok. I use my laptop on my bed.:lookaroun I'm sorry to hear about your weekend. So make sure this time you rest.:lookaroun

I can rest and be on here though! MJ took a nap (unlike her) and is now watching Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown... I am browsing throught scrapbook stuff for my Circle of Friends project (we're doing a Disney theme)

jesserin

hey jugglers - sorry i've been MIA lately... it's been so crazy around here... But I miss you guys bunches!!!

On a happy note we just finished paying for our May trip today!!! :) That's a great feeling... we're staying at the Dolphin for 3 nights and the All Star Music for 7 - that's what you get for waiting so long to book - but hey we don't care... we're super excited just to get there!!! :)

Hope you get feeling better Bonny! *juggles* to you and MJ! Let's catch up soon!

barnum42

MommytoMJM said:
Joe, I can't do the math for how much that is per gallon :(
Well, it's just gone up another couple of pence per litre.

So... with 3.785 litres to the US Gallon that's £3.44 per gallon. Exchange rate is $1.75 to the Pound which gives a grand total of...

$6.02 per gallon.

Sad thing is, the fuel costs the same here as there. The difference in price goes to the government. Combine that with higher income tax and 17.5% sales tax this can be an expensive little island to live on. Heating gas has just gone up 25%.

It makes the weekend trips to my GF quite expensive. I use about three gallons round trip in my car plus about $8.50 bridge toll, so that's about $26 for 120 mile round trip.

When the weather is better I'll use the motorbike more - no bridge toll and more economical on the fuel :D Though I'll have to park it at her parents to stop the drunk teenagers near her flat from smashing it up.

Pongo

jesserin said:
oh, exclamations can be hard to hear online... ;)

Not during excessive exclamation day!!!!

Jess said:
now that my heart has slowed back down and I've gotten rid of my startled hiccups... how are you?

I thought getting startled made hiccups go away? :veryconfu

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
hey Joe, Connor, Luke and anyone else (already said hi to Jess)

Oh, have to tell you this one, Granpa Jim dubbed our house the BVC (Bonny Vacation Club) this weekend.

Pongo

MommytoMJM said:
hey Joe, Connor, Luke and anyone else (already said hi to Jess)

Oh, have to tell you this one, Granpa Jim dubbed our house the BVC (Bonny Vacation Club) this weekend.

Hello Bonny.

BVC? Where do I buy some extra points? :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom