Mj 2.0!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Drinking Lemon Zinger Tea... Andrew has the car, so nothing more till he gets home.

Thinking about several projects I need to get done. First page in my round robin scrapbook, article written for DWT, the huge list from yesterday....aaaahhhhh

DisneyBunny

Oh no!! I hope both of you feel better soon! Forget about that list of things to do. It's not going anywhere. Relax and watch movies all day long, call for takeout for dinner, and drink some tea. In my world, tea cures all. :slurp:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Thanks Bunny :) I am drinking tea and veging out infront of the TV... MJ is acting sick too, so I think I will give her some meds :(

DisneyBunny

Up this way the tree pollen is out in full swing, and my DH's allergies are acting up something fierce. He's been cranky lately, and on top of that when his sinuses act up, his snoring gets 10 times worse!

But he's one of those stubborn "I'm not sick, so don't keep bugging me to take medicine" people. Sigh.

We've got Lemon Zinger here at work too. I think I'll go have a sympathy cup :animwink:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
Up this way the tree pollen is out in full swing, and my DH's allergies are acting up something fierce. He's been cranky lately, and on top of that when his sinuses act up, his snoring gets 10 times worse!

But he's one of those stubborn "I'm not sick, so don't keep bugging me to take medicine" people. Sigh.

We've got Lemon Zinger here at work too. I think I'll go have a sympathy cup :animwink:

I have a husband like that :) tho since we don't sleep in the same room the snoring isn't such and issue (he sleeps on the couch in the living room and MJ sleeps on her blow up princess bed out there so he can watch for seizures and pump alarms)

Just finished my second cup of tea, I'm going to be tinkling a lot today I think :cry

*thinks about hte chocolate ice cream*

Going to give MJ some tylenol and decongestant too...

joanna71985

MommytoMJM said:
No, sore throat, cough, headache, fever.....:cry:

I'm sorry to hear that Bonny.:( I really hope you (and MJ too) both feel better really, really soon. As for me, I'm still waiting to hear for the CP. I could be waiting for up to 2 1/2 more weeks! The reason for that is that I am going to be attending an audition and I can't get a role until after the audition is over. Although I was told I would be receiving something in the mail. *SIGH* I'm so confused.:( Oh well. And I wanted to add that your scrapbooks were AMAZING!! I wish I could do stuff like that (2,000 pictures now from my CP, and you know there will be at least 2,000 more if I go back). *HUGS*:)

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
joanna71985 said:
I'm sorry to hear that Bonny.:( I really hope you (and MJ too) both feel better really, really soon. As for me, I'm still waiting to hear for the CP. I could be waiting for up to 2 1/2 more weeks! The reason for that is that I am going to be attending an audition and I can't get a role until after the audition is over. Although I was told I would be receiving something in the mail. *SIGH* I'm so confused.:( Oh well. And I wanted to add that your scrapbooks were AMAZING!! I wish I could do stuff like that (2,000 pictures now from my CP, and you know there will be at least 2,000 more if I go back). *HUGS*:)

Hey Joanna, thanks for the well wishes....sorry you have to wait so long to hear about the CP :( Thanks for the compliment about my scrapbooks. When you move back down here I will teach you how to scrapbook :)

DisneyBunny

Just read the TR from this weekend. I thought you were going to be resting today :lookaroun

Sorry to hear (again) how difficult things were over the weekend!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
Just read the TR from this weekend. I thought you were going to be resting today :lookaroun
:lookaroun Going back to laying down now....tho my computer *is* next to my couch (can't sit in a desk chair anymore)

joanna71985

MommytoMJM said:
:lookaroun Going back to laying down now....tho my computer *is* next to my couch (can't sit in a desk chair anymore)

That's ok. I use my laptop on my bed.:lookaroun I'm sorry to hear about your weekend. So make sure this time you rest.:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom