Mj 2.0!

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Morning everyone... I am keeping the car today so MJ and I can run some errands....be back later on...

Juggles!

Good morning Bonny and MJ! :wave:

Bonny's got wheels and she knows how to use them! :sohappy:

Uponastar

Good morning Betty!
Strange weather here.
Woke up to heavy snow shower.
Just a few flakes now and the sun is out.
Thank God it didn't stick!

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
Good morning Betty!
Strange weather here.
Woke up to heavy snow shower.
Just a few flakes now and the sun is out.
Thank God it didn't stick!
It's very cold and windy here - possible snow on Friday (I'm assuming green flakes of course!)

Nemo14

I'm going to lunch today with some old friends who are visiting from Phoenix. I haven't seen them in about 20 years. Any ideas how I can lose 30 lbs between now and noon? :lol::lol:

DisneyBunny

Morning everyone! It's Wednesday. And no Lost to look forward to. :(

I'm glad I wasn't online for the schoolyard antics last night. I don't want my pigtails dipped in ink or anything.

Oh, and I should actually be able to make it to the post office today to mail my oh-so-artistic coloring page for MJ. It took me a while to get it juuust right.

Uponastar said:
It's Polish Day in MJ's thread! :lol:
Anyone play the accordion?
I feel a polka coming on!

My dad did... it's still at my mom's house. Maybe I can blow the dust off and give it a whirl. I'm sure the neighbors would love it :lol:

And as far as all that yummy food... :slurp: I'm getting hungry! My mom and I make the best pierogies for Christmas. And now you mention easter sausage... yum! Only another month to go!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Juggles everyone! Thanks for the coloring pages for MJ! I can't wait to get them up and take pics.

Chocolate Cheese? Ick!

MJ and I took Andrew to work, then went to Wal-mart and got some shoes, courtesy of Nana (Thanks Nana) Now I am having some lunch and may lo0ok for the library here and I need to put gas in the van....

DisneyBunny

:brick: :brick: :brick:

Just checking, double booking, triple booking, and quadruple booking your ADRs is bad, right?

Just wanted to make sure.

figmentmom

Nemo14 said:
I'm going to lunch today with some old friends who are visiting from Phoenix. I haven't seen them in about 20 years. Any ideas how I can lose 30 lbs between now and noon? :lol::lol:

Picture THEM 30 lbs heavier than they were last time you saw them. ;) (And that's the BEST part about real friends - they love you, no matter what.) :)

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
ROFLMMEO Bunny! It isn't bad.... I'll try to post about our Hoop Dee Doo issues from last weekend later on.

I am going to go put gas in the van and go check out the library with MJ, see you all soon. Juggles to all!

joanna71985

Hey Bonny. Just wanted to ask a quick question. You did say you were going to the Hoop Dee Doo Review over the weekend right? Well if so, how was it? I am thinking about trying to see it if I get accepted for my CP because my friend from Cinderellabration is now in it. Plus I heard that it is very good.

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
ROFLMMEO Bunny! It isn't bad.... I'll try to post about our Hoop Dee Doo issues from last weekend later on.

I am going to go put gas in the van and go check out the library with MJ, see you all soon. Juggles to all!

It's that trip report. I'm always really really REALLY cautious about what I say, because of those people who take things the wrong way, or they turn into flame wars. It just seemed so disrespectful to me. Maybe I shoud have just kept my big mouth shut. Sigh...:(

Good luck with putting gas in the van! My honda sucks up the petrol like there's no tomorrow. What's gas going for whereever anyone is? It's running around $2.39 most places here.

tigsmom

We love the Hoop Dee Do! The food is yummy and the songs and jokes are corny! :lol:

There should still be a picture in my photo albums of my DH and one of the lovely ladies.

EDIT: Yep, its still there...

Hoop_Dee_Doo.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom