Mj 2.0!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Hey Joanna, we did got to HDD, the show was good, but we had a few issues, not a great night :( Nana and I both have allergies, they go her dinner right, but mine wasn't, hten wasn't again, then they used up what they had to make me something I could eat...finally I ended up with spaghetti noodles and butter with grilled zuchini, tomato and onion... yuck :( they ended up taking my meal off of the ticket.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Back from the library, took three tries to find it. I checked out a Tim LaHaye book, the first one in the new Left Behind Series. They have a ton of DVD's, it is a cute little library.

Only put a couple of gallons in, will let DH do the big pumping tomorrow, it costs about 50.00 to fill it up, gas here is 2.39 a gallon.

Drove past a neat park, think we'll visit it tomorrow.

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
I'm going to lunch today with some old friends who are visiting from Phoenix. I haven't seen them in about 20 years. Any ideas how I can lose 30 lbs between now and noon? :lol::lol:

Sorry I couldn't help you with that one! :lol:
If you come up with a way to do that, let me in on it, please!
Hope you had a nice time with your friends!
Bet they looked a little different from the last time you saw them too!

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
Only put a couple of gallons in, will let DH do the big pumping tomorrow, it costs about 50.00 to fill it up, gas here is 2.39 a gallon.

Ouch!!! $50? :eek: Man, I won't complain about my gas-guzzling decrepit honda anymore.

Also, The picture is in the mail!! I stopped by the post office over my lunch break. So, knowing the postal system, you should get it in.... 2-3 weeks. :lookaroun

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Back from the library, took three tries to find it. I checked out a Tim LaHaye book, the first one in the new Left Behind Series. They have a ton of DVD's, it is a cute little library.

Except for the gas issue, :fork: , it sounds like you had a pleasant excursion!
Libraries are among my favorite places to visit!

tigsmom

MommytoMJM said:

((HUGS)) Costs me $60 to fill my van and gas is slightly higher here.

Glad you found the library, couldn't live without ours.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
:D It is nice to have some freedom, that is for sure. I love libraries, unfortunately, MJ, not so much....Next time I will likely go when DH can come too.

tigsmom

MommytoMJM said:
:D It is nice to have some freedom, that is for sure. I love libraries, unfortunately, MJ, not so much....Next time I will likely go when DH can come too.

Or maybe he can watch her so you can have a few minutes to yourself?
Love when the DH does that for me. :D

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
It's that trip report. I'm always really really REALLY cautious about what I say, because of those people who take things the wrong way, or they turn into flame wars. It just seemed so disrespectful to me. Maybe I shoud have just kept my big mouth shut. Sigh...:(

Try not to let it bother you, Bunny.
I have gotten some unexpectedly rude replies to my posts in the past and I know how you feel. Just try to remember that, because only your written word is presented in posts, your meaning is up for interpretation. Your character, mood and evern a simple thing like inflection can be completely misconstrued. If someone is looking for negatives, they'll find them.

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:

I love my local library... I'm a dork at heart, but I just love the smell of books. I've never read any of the Left Behind books, are they any good?

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
I read the first series, they are awesome. This one is a "Before they were raotured" book, not sure how that will be, we'll see. I read some of the teen ones, they were ok.

Next time I want to look for some of Kathy Reichs books, I love the new show based on her "Bones"

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
Try not to let it bother you, Bunny.
I have gotten some unexpectedly rude replies to my posts in the past and I know how you feel. Just try to remember that, because only your written word is presented in posts, your meaning is up for interpretation. Your character, mood and evern a simple thing like inflection can be completely misconstrued. If someone is looking for negatives, they'll find them.

I guess you're right. It just gets under my skin sometimes. I try to stay out of trouble because of just that - everything is open for interpretation. Lesson learned! I'm keeping my mouth shut next time. :eek:

(Thank goodness for those smileys. I can only imagine the flame wars there would be around here if it weren't for them)

I'm better now. :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom