Mj 2.0!

Pongo

Hello.

Bonny: I'm sorry to hear that the weekend didn't go as well as it could have. But at least it's over and you made it out alive. Always gotta look at the bright side.

barnum42

tigsmom said:
Unless you know that a Dz sounds like a J then nobody could say my name! :lol:
If you want to see bits of the alphabet do weird things, take a look at Welsh.

I've been nosing at site on BBC Wales that introduces you to the language. If you are interested, here's the page that links to the words used, with mp3s.

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
I got up this morning and got all of our clothes folded, (except the load that is in the drier now. Got the kitchen cleaned and will make homemade mac and cheese later (I hope) Watched GA (taped from Sunday) and Miracle Workers (Good grief I whould learn not to atch show like that! :cry ) I have a lot more shows to catch up on, but can't till MJ goes to sleep.

Missed you guys a ton! Glad to be back :)

Hope all goes well, domestically, for you!

Oh, and I can't watch the Miracle Workers show either. DH really likes it, because he works with doctors, and he's a sucker for a happy ending, but I don't know if I can take too many of shows like that!

Oh, and yay! for Homemade Mac n Cheese. :slurp: DH won't eat anything besides what comes in that blue box.

Nemo14 said:
Popping back in while my hair color sets in (oops-did I admit that?!)
DS passed his test with a 90, but it was a very stressful morning. Why does the DMV make things so maddening?!!!! :veryconfu

Congrats! If your DMV is anything like ours, consider yourself lucky to get out alive!

Uponastar said:
Oh you'd have a lot of takers at the weekly Polish Dance Classes.

Or worse, my mom wants me to join her for a Polish Language class... Imagine all the singles you'd find there. :lookaroun Or even better, the Polish cooking classes they offer at the community colleges.

tigsmom

MommytoMJM said:
Juggles all!

Sakes alive, this weekend was harder than her bday weekend. Good thing we love each other so much or Nana and I would get a complex, we can't seem to have an easy trip together to save our lives... :( I'll try to write a TR soon. MJ seems a bit out of it today and our friend Daina spent her last day and night with us yesterday and today... MJ cried so hard when she left, it just breaks my heart :(

I got up this morning and got all of our clothes folded, (except the load that is in the drier now. Got the kitchen cleaned and will make homemade mac and cheese later (I hope) Watched GA (taped from Sunday) and Miracle Workers (Good grief I whould learn not to atch show like that! :cry ) I have a lot more shows to catch up on, but can't till MJ goes to sleep.

((HUGS)) Get some rest and we'll wait for the report. :wave:

tigsmom

DisneyBunny said:
Or worse, my mom wants me to join her for a Polish Language class... Imagine all the singles you'd find there. :lookaroun Or even better, the Polish cooking classes they offer at the community colleges.

I was looking at Polish language Cds yesterday. We have a huge Polish community here and I've always wanted to learn to speak it. Drove me crazy when my grandparents would slip into Polish so we couldn't understand. :lol:

Wish we has some Polish cooking classes locally, I have to make due with grandma's recipes and cookbooks.

joanna71985

Hey Bonny. I'm sorry to hear that your weekend didn't go too well. And I'm really sorry to hear about MJ and Dania.:( Hopefully she will still be able to come back to visit. This is OT, but wasn't the surprise supposed to happen this weekend? I could be wrong, but if it did, how did it go?

Connor002

Joe said:
Here is Bramble settling in to my GF's house. :D

ygykde.jpg
Cute.
Can I have him?
Does he have a brother?
I'm semi-serious... :lookaroun ... :(

Disney Bunny said:
Oh crud. Now I'm going to be singing that.. All. Day. Long. And it's all your fault!!!

:drevil:

Betty said:
Popping back in while my hair color sets in (oops-did I admit that?!)

Yes, you did. :lookaroun

Dot said:
Maybe single guys with simple names who are looking for nice girls should hang out in Polish neighborhoods!

Hmm...

:lookaroun

Betty said:
I was going to say the same thing - single Disney-loving guys, of course!

Ahh...

:D :lookaroun
You don't want to know what we talked about in Philosophy today

You know better than to say that when I'm around.
So? :lookaroun

Pongo

Connor002 said:
You know better than to say that when I'm around.
So? :lookaroun

Well. I'ts definitely something I wouldn't expect to be talked about in a private Catholic school.

Actually. I can't see us talking about it at my public high school either.

Connor002

Pongo said:
Well. I'ts definitely something I wouldn't expect to be talked about in a private Catholic school.

Actually. I can't see us talking about it at my public high school either.

I'll be contacting you within a few minutes.
I expect to hear more. :lookaroun

barnum42

Connor002 said:
Cute.
Can I have him?
Does he have a brother?
I'm semi-serious... :lookaroun ... :(
She's a she. I'm sure she has a brother somewhere. She came from the rescue home in Cardiff, so what happened to her in the past year I honestly don't know.

My GF has been pining for a dog for about three and a half years. It's make Bramble all the more special now that she has her.

Uponastar

tigsmom said:
Yay if you like to eat cause I haven't met a Polish girl who couldn't cook yet! :D

:D
All this Polish talk today made me defrost some of my homemade golabki (stuffed-cabbage) for dinner.
Yum, if I do say so myself. :slurp:

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Juggles all!

Sakes alive, this weekend was harder than her bday weekend. Good thing we love each other so much or Nana and I would get a complex, we can't seem to have an easy trip together to save our lives... :( I'll try to write a TR soon. MJ seems a bit out of it today and our friend Daina spent her last day and night with us yesterday and today... MJ cried so hard when she left, it just breaks my heart :(

Hugs, Bonny dear, to you and MJ!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom