Mj 2.0!

tigsmom

Uponastar said:
I knew I liked you for a reason, Bunny! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
My last name started with "Sz".
If that "z" wasn't in there, the name would have been perfectly easy to pronounce. That letter just throws everybody off! :rolleyes:
I love my married name! It certainly makes life easier!

P.S. - I don't know about you, but I went to a Polish Catholic grade school where the nuns insisted on the Polish pronunciation of last names.
Bleh! It made them sound so much uglier!
:lol:

Unless you know that a Dz sounds like a J then nobody could say my name! :lol:

Uponastar

barnum42 said:
What do u call a donkey with 3 legs? A wonkey donkey!

What do u call a donkey with 3 legs and 1 eye? A winky wonkey donkey!

What do you call a donkey with 1 eye, 3 legs who's playin the piano? A plinkey plonkey, honky tonky, winky wonky donkey!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I knew wonky was a British term.
I've heard it many times on the decorating shows I like to watch on BBC.

Uponastar

tigsmom said:
I went from an unpronouncable Polish last name to an easier one. :lol:

(No Zs :sohappy: )

Maybe single guys with simple names who are looking for nice girls should hang out in Polish neighborhoods! :lol:

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
Maybe single guys with simple names who are looking for nice girls should hang out in Polish neighborhoods! :lol:
I was going to say the same thing - single Disney-loving guys, of course!

dandaman

Nemo14 said:
Hi Dan - nice to have you back from Oz or whatever. :D

Turns out the powers of that wizard were greatly exaggerated...

:lookaroun

Oh, uh, yeah. The storms weren't too bad. The rainfall is a different story! :eek:

Nemo14

Definitely having computer/internet problems today - time for me to get going anyway! Have a good afternoon all! :wave:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Juggles all!

Sakes alive, this weekend was harder than her bday weekend. Good thing we love each other so much or Nana and I would get a complex, we can't seem to have an easy trip together to save our lives... :( I'll try to write a TR soon. MJ seems a bit out of it today and our friend Daina spent her last day and night with us yesterday and today... MJ cried so hard when she left, it just breaks my heart :(

I got up this morning and got all of our clothes folded, (except the load that is in the drier now. Got the kitchen cleaned and will make homemade mac and cheese later (I hope) Watched GA (taped from Sunday) and Miracle Workers (Good grief I whould learn not to atch show like that! :cry ) I have a lot more shows to catch up on, but can't till MJ goes to sleep.

Missed you guys a ton! Glad to be back :)

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Thanks Dan.... man, we couldn't catch a break this weekend at all! I need to get pics downloaded and will try to write a TR...

dandaman

MommytoMJM said:
Thanks Dan.... man, we couldn't catch a break this weekend at all! I need to get pics downloaded and will try to write a TR...

Awww :(

All I remember you telling us was that you were headed to MGM.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom