Mj 2.0!

Uponastar

barnum42 said:
Here is Bramble settling in to my GF's house. :D

ygykde.jpg

ygykd4.jpg

Oh Joe, she is adorable!
May the 3 of you have many happy times together!

Uponastar

jesserin said:
hey guys..

Hey bonny - sorry you've had a rough weekend... I'll be thinking about you tonight, when it's just the two of us staring at a dark wall during our 3 am feedings... ;) Hope your night goes better! Get some rest! :)

Ah, the 3 AM feedings!
When you feel like you and she are the only 2 people on the planet who are not asleep.
Can't say I miss them!

But I did do some of my best thinking during those times!
I'm a natural-born listmaker.
Got a lot of lists going during those feedings.

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Sigh... it has been a LONG weekend.. I'll post more about it tomorrow, I've been up since 7 am Sunday morning, ewwwwww.

Good morning Bonny and MJ! :wave:
Hope you're sleeping in this morning!
Hugs to both of you!

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
Let's not fight... let's have fun!

1231601.jpg

F is for friends who do stuff togeher
U is for U and me
N is for anywhere and anytime at all

Down here in the deep blue sea!

:lookaroun

Well, I'm glad you guys managed to have some fun last night!
Sorry I missed it!

barnum42

Uponastar said:
I love wonky! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

It's another of my favorite words!

What do u call a donkey with 3 legs? A wonkey donkey!

What do u call a donkey with 3 legs and 1 eye? A winky wonkey donkey!

What do you call a donkey with 1 eye, 3 legs who's playin the piano? A plinkey plonkey, honky tonky, winky wonky donkey!

DisneyBunny

Morning all!

MommytoMJM said:
Sigh... it has been a LONG weekend.. I'll post more about it tomorrow, I've been up since 7 am Sunday morning, ewwwwww.

Sorry to hear about that! Hope all is getting better, and you got a few more hours of shut-eye last night.

Uponastar said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Incidentally, I made Wzeziczinski up.
My maiden name wasn't quite that bad.
But I do tell George that I married him for his short, one-syllable last name.

I'm 100% Polish-American too, and I was soooo happy to escape my horrible last name. Not only was it un=pronounceable, but it began with a "Z." I often tell my DH that I married him because he was in the first half of the alphabet! (Not to mention he's also got a one-syllable name.)

dandaman said:
Just FYI: Someone I know from www.themeparkreview.com (and is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet) starts out as a CM tomorrow! :sohappy: His flight leaves from Germany tonight. His first name's actually Soren, so you can imagine the Photoshop potential. :lol:

I lurk over on those boards a lot too. Good for him!

Connor002 said:
F is for friends who do stuff togeher
U is for U and me
N is for anywhere and anytime at all

Down here in the deep blue sea!

:lookaroun

Oh crud. Now I'm going to be singing that.. All. Day. Long. And it's all your fault!!!

barnum42 said:
Here is Bramble settling in to my GF's house. :D

TOO Cute! And his name really fits him well!

Nemo14 said:
Quick hello!
Have to take DS for his road test today. Wish us luck!:)

Good luck! Watch those left hand turns!

Today I'm off to meet with a Income Tax preparer. Should be fun.. This'll be our first time filing jointly, plus when you add in the mess that is the purchase of our house, it should be a nightmare by the time it's done.

Have a great day everyone!

Nemo14

Popping back in while my hair color sets in (oops-did I admit that?!)
DS passed his test with a 90, but it was a very stressful morning. Why does the DMV make things so maddening?!!!! :veryconfu

Nemo14

Joe - Bramble is absolutely adorable!

Bonny - hope today's a better day!

Huggles to everyone else!

:wave::wave::wave::wave:

barnum42

Nemo14 said:
easy passed his test with a 90, but it was a very stressful morning. Why does the DMV make things so maddening?!!!! :veryconfu
Three years ago I had to go the route of a road test - to get my motorcycle licence. Though over here I believe it's far more complex than in many a State.

There is a theory test that you have to get 30 out of 35 questions right (I got 35 out of 35 - which is easy because the publish a book with all the questions and answers in. Most are common sense). Since I took it they have also added a video game test!

The riding part is esay to pass, but it's also very unforgiving to fail. If you miss one of several important steps, just once in the test you have failed. Such as missing a rear glance or when you have to do a U-turn, if once you start you put your foot down - you have failed.

Thankfully I passed. The only one out of four that I was doing riding training with. But two of them were teen boys with more testosterone than road sense. The third did one silly mistake that failed him.

My car test took more than one go. The instructor had no idea what I did wrong and you have to write to the examiner to find out - they won't tell you. In the end I went to a different instructor and he said that at junctions I have to make more of a pantomime with my head. I did this and passed. :)

dandaman

Connor002 said:
No... you're my Canadian ally.
And enemy.

Very well, then.

Our world-class Tim's coffee can also be used to scald enemies.

And we use all of our stale Timbits in slingshots or bazookas.

:lookaroun :drevil:

dandaman

barnum42 said:
It's not like you go to an arcade and pick your favourite driving game :rolleyes:

It would, however, be comical to see how the instructor would mark you with your choice of "Grand Theft Auto". :lookaroun :lol:

*I'm a pro at the Daytona U.S.A. arcade game. :lookaroun

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
I'm 100% Polish-American too, and I was soooo happy to escape my horrible last name. Not only was it un=pronounceable, but it began with a "Z." I often tell my DH that I married him because he was in the first half of the alphabet! (Not to mention he's also got a one-syllable name.)

I knew I liked you for a reason, Bunny! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
My last name started with "Sz".
If that "z" wasn't in there, the name would have been perfectly easy to pronounce. That letter just throws everybody off! :rolleyes:
I love my married name! It certainly makes life easier!

P.S. - I don't know about you, but I went to a Polish Catholic grade school where the nuns insisted on the Polish pronunciation of last names.
Bleh! It made them sound so much uglier! :lol:

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Popping back in while my hair color sets in (oops-did I admit that?!)

I won't tell. ;)

Nemo14 said:
DS passed his test with a 90, but it was a very stressful morning. Why does the DMV make things so maddening?!!!! :veryconfu

:sohappy: Yay!
Congrats to your Son!

And to you for surviving the DMV!

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
I won't tell. ;)

:sohappy: Yay!
Congrats to your Son!

And to you for surviving the DMV![/QUOTE]
Thanks - and they wonder why I have to color my hair!!!

tigsmom

DisneyBunny said:

I went from an unpronouncable Polish last name to an easier one. :lol:

(No Zs :sohappy: )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom