Mj 2.0!

DisneyBunny

Morning all.

I really should get into the habit of checking in over the weekend. You guys move fast! I had quite a few posts to catch up on.

Did anyone catch the new WDW commercial that aired last night during Desperate Housewives? Thank goodness for Tivo. I replayed that sucker seven times. There's footage of EE on it too! It made me weepy... So cute!

Oh, and I dug out the old box of Crayola's this weekend and after a stop at the Post Office over my lunch break today, MJ's picture should be on its way! You'll have to post a picture of the Wall of Rememberances when its done!

Uponastar

dandaman said:
Uh... think I'll log off now. Radar's showing supercells about 20 minutes from here. :eek:

Wish me luck!

Danny, if you wind up in Oz, just remember it's:
click three times and repeat: There's no place like home. . .

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
Morning all.

I really should get into the habit of checking in over the weekend. You guys move fast! I had quite a few posts to catch up on.

Did anyone catch the new WDW commercial that aired last night during Desperate Housewives? Thank goodness for Tivo. I replayed that sucker seven times. There's footage of EE on it too! It made me weepy... So cute!

Oh, and I dug out the old box of Crayola's this weekend and after a stop at the Post Office over my lunch break today, MJ's picture should be on its way! You'll have to post a picture of the Wall of Rememberances when its done!

Hi Disney Bunny! :wave:

Nemo14

pretty uneventful here, except that DH had a flat tire on his way home from work so he'll be in a lovely mood when I get home tonight. :(

Nemo14

It's actually better that it happened today. I have to take DS for his road test tomorrow, and he'll be using that car, so it could have been disastrous if it happened tomorrow.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom