Mj 2.0!

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
Yes.
Not only did I have to separate the young ones (namely: two boys, 1-3rd grade-ish), then they decide to attack the peacekeeper.

Little do they know the lanky, fairly soft-spoken 15-year-old has a vice-like grip (so described by a friend how has fallen victim to my rage :lookaroun ) and the ability to have both pinned on the ground before the realize they messed with the wrong person. :lookaroun

You gotta watch those lanky, soft-spoken ones. :lol:
Rage?
I can't imagine you in a rage.

Connor002

Uponastar said:
You gotta watch those lanky, soft-spoken ones. :lol:

I never resort to physical violence unless provoked. :lookaroun :D :lookaroun

Dot said:
Rage?
I can't imagine you in a rage.

The pent up anger from any other time that I suppress the urge to hurt somebody or something can sometimes burst out. Unexpectedly. :lookaroun

Connor002

Uponastar said:
Good to know.

:lookaroun

I've gotten better.
Really, nothing has happened since last week. :lookaroun

No, really, he was the one who threw the dictionary at me. I just "gently" made sure that he wouldn't do it again.:lookaroun

Now I feel like I'm coming off as some kind of violent maniac. :( I hate to hurt people, but there comes a point when I must resort to their level.

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
I've gotten better.
Really, nothing has happened since last week. :lookaroun

No, really, he was the one who threw the dictionary at me. I just "gently" made sure that he wouldn't do it again.:lookaroun

Now I feel like I'm coming off as some kind of violent maniac. :( I hate to hurt people, but there comes a point when I must resort to their level.[/quote]

Not true.
Never, ever, lower your standards to be on the same level as an opponent or adversary. Soon as you do that, you lose.

Hopefully, you were kidding anyway. :)

Connor002

Dot said:
Not true.
Never, ever, lower your standards to be on the same level as an opponent or adversary. Soon as you do that, you lose.

But there's only so much cr@p someone can take before they fight back.
If someone hits me, I'll fight back, but never, never have I thrown a punch at someone. I have a tendency grab them by the back of the neck (which is very painful when squeezed) and lower them to the ground. Then I walk away.

Dot said:
Hopefully, you were kidding anyway. :)

No... I wasn't. It's happened... I'd say four times. :(
The thing that scares me, though, is that anytime I've done it to someone, I have no regret, nor have I ever gotten in trouble.

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
But there's only so much cr@p someone can take before they fight back.
If someone hits me, I'll fight back, but never, never have I thrown a punch at someone. I have a tendency grab them by the back of the neck (which is very painful when squeezed) and lower them to the ground. Then I walk away.

Well it sounds like your talking about self-defense, which unfortunately is a necessary evil sometimes.
Your method sounds appropriate.

Connor002 said:
No... I wasn't. It's happened... I'd say four times. :(
The thing that scares me, though, is that anytime I've done it to someone, I have no regret, nor have I ever gotten in trouble.

I don't really like the sound of that.
I'm not sure you mean it.
Not that I think you're not telling the truth.
Just that you're suppressing it.
Just a feeling.

Connor002

Uponastar said:
I don't really like the sound of that.
I'm not sure you mean it.
Not that I think you're not telling the truth.
Just that you're suppressing it.
Just a feeling.

It's an odd feeling of justice, though...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom