Mj 2.0!

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
Never lie.
Just bend the truth to your favor. :lookaroun :animwink: :lookaroun

:lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun

Don't think I can.
Even on here, where no one can see me, I don't think I could lie.
It's just not me.

Connor002

Uponastar said:
Liar!!!!!

No! Cheese is made of molecules, as is the sky, therefore both cheese and the sky share characteristics, which would suggest that one could be considered "made of" the same "stuff" as the other! It's the truth bent out of context and leaned in my favor. :lookaroun

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
No! Cheese is made of molecules, as is the sky, therefore both cheese and the sky share characteristics, which would suggest that one could be considered "made of" the same "stuff" as the other! It's the truth bent out of context and leaned in my favor. :lookaroun

Oh boy! :rolleyes:
What a load of cheese that is!

Pongo

Connor002 said:
Project:

Final Slide Total: 60 Slides
Outline Pages: 9 Pages
Finishing: Priceless. :D

:lookaroun

The end DEFINITELY justifies the pain in takes to get there. Always.

I actually did my math homework tonight while I was watching Grey's Anatomy. I feel so... complete.

barnum42

Fantasmic!329 said:
I have the GEPAs this week, Monday thru Thursday. (Grade Eight Proficency Assesment which is given to all 8th graders in the state of NJ.) Tomorrow is science :fork: , Tuesday is math, and Wednesday and Thursday are Language Arts. I'm the most worried about the science ones. Please send some good vibes this way tonight and tomorrow. And the rest of the week for that matter. :lol:

*juggles*
Good luck and happy GEPAs :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom