Mj 2.0!

Uponastar

tigsmom said:
:wave:

Starting my second round thru the boards today...I woke up around 5 this morning and could't get back to sleep. :hammer:

I woke up at 5:45.
Should have stayed awake, because I fell back off sometime after 6:00 and didn't wake up till 8:45!
Very late for me!
I blame the rain. :lookaroun

Fantasmic!329

Morning everyone.

No I am not just getting up :)lookaroun), I've already been to Costco. :lol:

Bonny, I would love to do something for MJ, but I am so artistically challenged, it isn't even funny. :lookaroun Maybe could draw something, and say it was me? :lol:

*juggles*

figmentmom

Fantasmic!329 said:
Morning everyone.

No I am not just getting up :)lookaroun), I've already been to Costco. :lol:

Bonny, I would love to do something for MJ, but I am so artistically challenged, it isn't even funny. :lookaroun Maybe could draw something, and say it was me? :lol:

*juggles*

Bonny, draw something, send it to Freddy to "autograph," and he'll send it back to you!

Uponastar

Hi Mary! :wave:

Freddy!
If you're still around. . .
Bonny is asking for us to color a picture.
You just need to print a coloring page from one of the many available on the net.
No artistic skills required.
You don't even need to stay in the lines!

joanna71985

MommytoMJM said:
Thanks Joanna (still not all caught up so this response is out of order) we'd love to have you do something for MJ's wall. We can do both (have you send one and have you do one here if you like!)

OT: Did y'all know that Joanna gave MJ one of her early, early pins in her collection? It was a Snow White sitting down....

We are off to MGM and Hoop Dee Doo today, hope it will be a better day :)

Juggles everyone!!

Oh Hoop Dee Doo! You'll have to tell me how it is. I am thinking about seeing it if I go down, because one of my Cinderellabration friends now works there. I hope it is good!

barnum42

Hello - back from another trip over The Bridge. I miss anything?

One bit of news - the GF and I took a trip to the Cardiff dog pound. She has long wanted a dog, but bred puppies are just too expensive. Also for a number of reasons she can't have too big a dog.

We found a very nice little year old Jack Russell cross with longer scruffy hair. She took to us and Sue wanted to take her home. The dog has to be checked by the vet before they release her, which should be on Monday or Tuesday.

We headed past a pet superstore and stocked up on the doggy essentials. She had a silly grin keep cropping up on her face the rest of Saturday and throughout Sunday. I don't know how but in the pitch back of Saturday night I could hear her grinning. :D

Uponastar

barnum42 said:
Hello - back from another trip over The Bridge. I miss anything?

One bit of news - the GF and I took a trip to the Cardiff dog pound. She has long wanted a dog, but bred puppies are just too expensive. Also for a number of reasons she can't have too big a dog.

We found a very nice little year old Jack Russell cross with longer scruffy hair. She took to us and Sue wanted to take her home. The dog has to be checked by the vet before they release her, which should be on Monday or Tuesday.

We headed past a pet superstore and stocked up on the doggy essentials. She had a silly grin keep cropping up on her face the rest of Saturday and throughout Sunday. I don't know how but in the pitch back of Saturday night I could hear her grinning. :D

Just popping in for a minute!
Hi Joe!
I go the warm-and-snugglies just reading your story! :)

barnum42

Uponastar said:
I go the warm-and-snugglies just reading your story! :)
We took Bramble (for that will be her name) for a walk outside the pound building. When we saw her in the enclosure she seemed very timid - almost creeping up to the wire door. When Sue bent down to say "Hello" she brushed the door, which caused Bramble to back off back into her bedroom. She then came back out and eased up to the front again.

Things were different when she went outside - full of life and looking all around. This could have been due to her having spent the day indoors.

Apparently she had been returned to the pound that day by a couple who had taken her a week previously but returned her saying she was snappy and not house trained, that she weed everywhere. I think the latter is because said couple were at work all day, any any dog left unattended in a strange environment is going to have certain difficulties. I've not heard her bark, never mind snap.

Should be an interesting time. I probably won't get to see her until Friday night.

Nemo14

Sounds like she's going to a much more patient owner! I love the name - did you pick it for her or was she already named that?

jesserin

Hey guys - Hope y'all are each having a wonderful weekend... *sending some sunshine and warm weather everyone's way* :) I've missed y'all!

barnum42

Nemo14 said:
Sounds like she's going to a much more patient owner! I love the name - did you pick it for her or was she already named that?
It's a name Sue has long been considering for if she got a dog, and it really suits this mutt. As long as Bramble takes to it, that will be her name.

Just annoyed that I did not take a camera phone pic of her. We were back indoors and making ready to take her home when we were told that the vet would need to give her the all clear. I just did not think about it at the time. Never mind - will be plenty of photo opportunities next weekend :D

Nemo14

barnum42 said:
It's a name Sue has long been considering for if she got a dog, and it really suits this mutt. As long as Bramble takes to it, that will be her name.

Just annoyed that I did not take a camera phone pic of her. We were back indoors and making ready to take her home when we were told that the vet would need to give her the all clear. I just did not think about it at the time. Never mind - will be plenty of photo opportunities next weekend :D
I never remember that I can take pictures with my phone. I'll come home from doing something fun with the kids and tell DH that I wish I had had my camera with me, and them he reminds me that I could have used the phone. I'm sooo not into the 21st century!

Uponastar

jesserin said:
Hey guys - Hope y'all are each having a wonderful weekend... *sending some sunshine and warm weather everyone's way* :) I've missed y'all!

Jess!
Are you here?
I was going to PM you to make sure you were okay!
It's been so long since we talked to you!

Hi Lizzy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom