Mj 2.0!

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
Thank you, Jess! :)
One word of warning:
Lizzy will not stay little long.
In the blink of an eye you'll be planning her wedding.
I'm not kidding. :rolleyes:
She's really not kidding - it goes by so fast - every year seems to fly even faster than the previous one!

figmentmom

Nemo14 said:
She's really not kidding - it goes by so fast - every year seems to fly even faster than the previous one!

...before you know it, your eyes will fill up every time you hear "Sunrise, Sunset"...and you won't even be able to listen to "Turn Around"...

Nemo14

figmentmom said:
...before you know it, your eyes will fill up every time you hear "Sunrise, Sunset"...and you won't even be able to listen to "Turn Around"...
so true! And there are childen's books that I can't even read now too! LOL!

Fantasmic!329

I have the GEPAs this week, Monday thru Thursday. (Grade Eight Proficency Assesment which is given to all 8th graders in the state of NJ.) Tomorrow is science :fork: , Tuesday is math, and Wednesday and Thursday are Language Arts. I'm the most worried about the science ones. Please send some good vibes this way tonight and tomorrow. And the rest of the week for that matter. :lol:

*juggles*

Uponastar

figmentmom said:
Dot - it is, indeed!!! Planning Sara's wedding with her - she and Jason married last April 9th - was one of the best times of my life (so far, anyway! :lol: )

Oh, and Dot - and Betty, you, too - I think we are *ahem* about the same age. (Practically perfect ;) )

Thanks Mary!
Nice to know you've been through this so recently. :lol:

You, me and Betty - aging like fine wine! :lol:

Fantasmic!329

I forgot to tell you, Dot - Congratulations on the future MIL status!!! :D You'll make a great one.

My mom has gone through 2 weddings in the past 6 years. :lookaroun My brother's in 2000, and my sister's in 2002. Planning weddings is a ton of fun. :sohappy: I helped with a lot of my sister's, and some of my brother's (not much thanks to a pushy MIL.)

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
I have the GEPAs this week, Monday thru Thursday. (Grade Eight Proficency Assesment which is given to all 8th graders in the state of NJ.) Tomorrow is science :fork: , Tuesday is math, and Wednesday and Thursday are Language Arts. I'm the most worried about the science ones. Please send some good vibes this way tonight and tomorrow. And the rest of the week for that matter. :lol:

*juggles*

Good vibes being sent out to Freddy!
A whole weeks worth!

You'll do fine! :)

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
I forgot to tell you, Dot - Congratulations on the future MIL status!!! :D You'll make a great one.

My mom has gone through 2 weddings in the past 6 years. :lookaroun My brother's in 2000, and my sister's in 2002. Planning weddings is a ton of fun. :sohappy: I helped with a lot of my sister's, and some of my brother's (not much thanks to a pushy MIL.)

Thanks Freddy! :)

I'm looking forward to this experience.
It still feels odd because it's so new.
But I think it will be exciting!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom