Mj 2.0!

Connor002

barnum42 said:
Indeed. I'm a pretty laid back relaxed person, but there are times I find it hard to care about certain scum bags having their breathing privileges revoked.

Hmm... a nice amount of poison placed in a few pubs could do the trick...
:lookaroun

barnum42

Connor002 said:
:eek: :eek: ... That's younger than me...
Indeed, but you are not from a total binge booze culture and at least you have some grey matter to bang together (that which has not been rattled by your home made explosions :) )

Nemo14

barnum42 said:
Indeed. I'm a pretty laid back relaxed person, but there are times I find it hard to care about certain scum bags having their breathing privileges revoked.
You definitely have a way with words Joe!

Connor002

barnum42 said:
I bet the last time you said that it was preceded by "Bless me Father for I have sinned...."

:lol:

I always hated that. Those little rooms were dark and intimidating.
I'm still in therapy for it. :lookaroun

barnum42

Enough of the depressing talk - do you think your Laptop guarantee would still be valid after this?

dogpuppylaptop.jpg

barnum42

Connor002 said:
I always hated that. Those little rooms were dark and intimidating.
I'm still in therapy for it. :lookaroun
Here's a quandary - I was a good kid and one week I could not think of anything to confess, so I had to make something up - I should have added "And I just lied to a priest" :lol:

Connor002

barnum42 said:
Here's a quandary - I was a good kid and one week I could not think of anything to confess, so I had to make something up - I should have added "And I just lied to a priest" :lol:

I used to make stuff up too. :lol:
Except, I never mentioned the lie to the priest. :lookaroun

Nemo14

barnum42 said:
LOL!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
ROFLMMEO!!!

and in other news... I may have to have all of my teeth removed :( I am thinking that it wil lbe more cost effective to get dentures thean to spend the 5-7 thousand to fix them...

Connor002

MommytoMJM said:
and in other news... I may have to have all of my teeth removed :( I am thinking that it wil lbe more cost effective to get dentures thean to spend the 5-7 thousand to fix them...

:veryconfu What happened?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom