Mj 2.0!

tigsmom

Just checking in...don't have time to catch up...yet. Thursdays are my busiest day and the running won't be over till about 9pm.

Connor002

MommytoMJM said:
What was exciting about French class?

French class is usually fun because our teacher let's us joke around.

Today at the end of class she called people up to the board to practice the conjugating of some new vocabulary words. While walking up, my friend joked "What will you do to me if I get it wrong? Are you going to use the koosh on me?" So while he faced the board to write, I snuck up and got the koosh ball, and she didn't say anything. So, she turned to the class and asked "Alright, did he do it right?" He made a mistake. So, I pegged him with the koosh. :lookaroun So my friend acted hurt and pretended to fall on the floor, yelling "I trusted you Mrs. ******!" :lookaroun

Yellow Shoes

Connor002 said:

...So my friend acted hurt and pretended to fall on the floor, yelling "I trusted you Mrs. ******!" :lookaroun

Shouldn't that be Madame ****?

barnum42

Hello all. The GF had to report more vandalism of her shop to the police today. Her dad made a cart for the decking outside onto which she can put flowers and plants. It's too big to take in, but it is attached to the wall.

The local Rhondda yobs decided last night to jump up and down on the handles until they broke. I'll see what I can do to fix it when I'm down at the weekend.

Uponastar

barnum42 said:
Hello all. The GF had to report more vandalism of her shop to the police today. Her dad made a cart for the decking outside onto which she can put flowers and plants. It's too big to take in, but it is attached to the wall.

The local Rhondda yobs decided last night to jump up and down on the handles until they broke. I'll see what I can do to fix it when I'm down at the weekend.

At first I thought the vandalism was at the Grand Floridian! :lol:

What is wrong with people?!!!
What pleasure is there in destroying anything?
Much less, something that doesn't belong to you!!!

Uponastar

Connor002 said:

Today at the end of class she called people up to the board to practice the conjugating of some new vocabulary words. While walking up, my friend joked "What will you do to me if I get it wrong? Are you going to use the koosh on me?" So while he faced the board to write, I snuck up and got the koosh ball, and she didn't say anything. So, she turned to the class and asked "Alright, did he do it right?" He made a mistake. So, I pegged him with the koosh. :lookaroun So my friend acted hurt and pretended to fall on the floor, yelling "I trusted you Mrs. ******!" :lookaroun

Nice when a teacher lets you have a little fun. :)

Connor002

barnum42 said:

I never realized there were so many problems with the kids over in England until I heard from you... thee government really should be doing more to take care of that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom