Mj 2.0!

Pongo

MommytoMJM said:
Juggles Freddy and Luke...

I got my Driver's License today :)

Yay!!!! :sohappy:

I was just about to ask you that since I'm too lazy to go back and find if you said it earlier :lol:

That's really awesome. Juggles.

Pongo

Connor002 said:
What did you do?

Talked about ethics and choices.

You'd like this guy Nietzsche. He thought that in order for there to be progress, there has to be evil driving it.

:lookaroun :lol:

I kind of agree...

Connor002

Pongo said:
Talked about ethics and choices.

You'd like this guy Nietzsche. He thought that in order for there to be progress, there has to be evil driving it.

:lookaroun :lol:

I kind of agree...

I agree. Any historical account of new inventions and innovations will attest to the fact that war drives progress, and unfortunately war is a necessary evil.

Pongo

Connor002 said:
I agree. Any historical account of new inventions and innovations will attest to the fact that war drives progress, and unfortunately war is a necessary evil.

Yeah, and at some point in progress, there has to be exploitation. People stepping on the hopes and dreams of other people.

Why can't THAT scene be part of CoP?

:lookaroun

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Nana just IM'd me... it seems that her van is conking out, they are going to get it towed and see if it can be fixed, if so they'll come Fri or Sat, if not then she may not make it at all :(

Fantasmic!329

MommytoMJM said:
Nana just IM'd me... it seems that her van is conking out, they are going to get it towed and see if it can be fixed, if so they'll come Fri or Sat, if not then she may not make it at all :(
Awww. Where does Nana live?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom