Mj 2.0!

dandaman

Sorry about my absence over the past two days. Had a throat infection, and canvassing for donations, and track practice... whew!

:wave:

barnum42

Nemo14 said:
I'm not familiar with that one. Is it like PhotoShop?
It's like Photoshop lite. Most of Photoshop is not used by by your average home user, so something like Paint Shop does all you want at a small fraction of the price - I have a copy I use at work that came free with a magazine.

Or if you want a powerful image manipulation program for free AND legal, try GIMP:

http://www.gimp.org/

Uponastar

dandaman said:
Sorry about my absence over the past two days. Had a throat infection, and canvassing for donations, and track practice... whew!

:wave:

Hi Danny!
Missed you!
Hope your throat is better! Yuch!

dandaman

Still hurts a bit, nothing too bad. I think, in total, I had to run 3 miles on the track... and that was only a practice run. My current leg pain is more of an issue now than my throat. :lol:

At least my time was relatively decent... :lookaroun

I only signed up for 100m, 200m, and 400m (this last one was "encouraged" to me by my gym coach :rolleyes: ). Got a time of 13.1 on the 100m. :D

Uponastar

dandaman said:
Still hurts a bit, nothing too bad. I think, in total, I had to run 3 miles on the track... and that was only a practice run. My current leg pain is more of an issue now than my throat. :lol:

At least my time was relatively decent... :lookaroun

I only signed up for 100m, 200m, and 400m (this last one was "encouraged" to me by my gym coach :rolleyes: ). Got a time of 13.1 on the 100m. :D

Wow! 13.1 on the 100m. Wow!

:lookaroun

Is that good?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom