barnum42 said:
Not always...

FLICK

Whitebait%20Smelt_384(C).jpg

Awww.... it's so cute!

:lookaroun

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
Now that would make for one gentle little whacking! ;)

I'm not sure it would even qualify for a whacking at that point. Perhaps you could get pelted by it. Unless they're schooling fish, and then you could get into some problems.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
Maybe you could just bulk up on Spinach? :lookaroun

Funnily enough, I had a craving for spinach and bought some this weekend, I had it is a sandwich and last night made a salad out of it...

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
Funnily enough, I had a craving for spinach and bought some this weekend, I had it is a sandwich and last night made a salad out of it...

The body works in mysterious ways...

You could also try liver, but I don't know of too many people who can actually stand the stuff :hurl:

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
I got a book on Digital scrapbooking at the library today, can't wait to play with it...

I had no idea there were books on digital scrapbooking!

I need to get to the library. But I have about 5 books at home I need to get through first.

joanna71985

MommytoMJM said:
I got a book on Digital scrapbooking at the library today, can't wait to play with it...

Awsome!! That sounds like a lot of fun. I really hope that we don't get sick of each other, because we are going to be very busy going over all these crafts!:D

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
joanna71985 said:
Awsome!! That sounds like a lot of fun. I really hope that we don't get sick of each other, because we are going to be very busy going over all these crafts!:D

Nah, I doubt we'll get sick of each other!

Did you see my post about tomorrow? You had better report in missy!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Nemo14 said:
I'm not familiar with that one. Is it like PhotoShop?

Yes, sort of... PhotoShop does mostly editing of pics, Paint Shop is for editing elements you make yourself like backgrounds, clip art, etc...

I can PM you a link to some digial scrapbook stuff a friend of mine did...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom