Mj 2.0!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Yes I do Dot.... (feel good about the college thing)

No fish whacks here either!

Glad you are ex-lurkers Bunny and Joanna! We love having you here!

Maggie's Mom, I hope you'll stay and hang out!!

Boy, MJ is rambunctious today, I don't think she did so well with me out of the house...

My errands were actually a comedy of errors...

I got all the way to the store (it is 17 miles away) to discover that I had forgotten my checkbook and I had forgotten to go to the bank to activate my ATM card, then hit the library and couldn't figure out the card catalog, then hit the bank, then the store (getting lost on the way)...got home to a disaster...apparently Andrew has a lot more respect for what I manage to do during the day now that he has been left alone with MJ to try and do some chores...cleaned the living room, started the laundry, cleaned the kitchen, made dinner (Chicken Rice Casserole), cleaned the kitchen again, started the diswasher...and sat down....whew!

Nemo14

MommytoMJM said:

Boy, MJ is rambunctious today, I don't think she did so well with me out of the house...

I got all the way to the store (it is 17 miles away) to discover that I had forgotten my checkbook and I had forgotten to go to the bank to activate my ATM card, then hit the library and couldn't figure out the card catalog, then hit the bank, then the store (getting lost on the way)...got home to a disaster...apparently Andrew has a lot more respect for what I manage to do during the day now that he has been left alone with MJ to try and do some chores...cleaned the living room, started the laundry, cleaned the kitchen, made dinner (Chicken Rice Casserole), cleaned the kitchen again, started the diswasher...and sat down....whew!
You need to get out more often Bonny! It's good for all 3 of you to share the resposibilities.

Nemo14

That's really odd Bonny - hopefully nothing serious.

Time to go get the kids - (where did this day go!)

Have a good afternoon all! :wave:

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
George is very organized about a lot of things.
But he seems to have a problem locating things.
Also he is totally incapable of closing anything that he has opened - such as cabinets, drawers, closet doors and the shower curtain.
Once he's made his way through a room, it looks as though we've been hit by a burglar.
Everything is open!
Oh well! Just venting! Love him madly!

Wow, my DH can't put a single thing away, or close what he's opened either. At least I trained him well with that whole toilet-seat thing. And he does do dishes, so I don't have it all bad. :)

MommytoMJM said:

Wow! Sounds productive. Still, doesn't it feel good to be out and about with your shiny new drivers licence?

As for the bruises, I get them a lot too, but I'm anemic. Perhaps an iron deficancy?

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Nemo14 said:
You need to get out more often Bonny! It's good for all 3 of you to share the resposibilities.

Yep, you are right I do.... I also think that Andrew needs a bit of a reality check too, he seems to think that I should be able to take care of MJ 24/7 AND do all of the housework too... I think he saw this morning that that is an impossible task...

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
Wow! Sounds productive. Still, doesn't it feel good to be out and about with your shiny new drivers licence?

As for the bruises, I get them a lot too, but I'm anemic. Perhaps an iron deficancy?

Yes it does...and anemia is a possibility, I should get that checked...back to the Dr, sigh...

barnum42

Uponastar said:
Joe, I don't believe I have had the pleasure as of yet.
I patiently await my fish-whacking.

:lookaroun
SPLOITCH!
bigone.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom