Mj 2.0!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Hmmm,, yeah, I need to think about that, need to go back to the suggestions in the first thread...

Bonny's Place is good, but I want it to be about all of us...plus I want folks to know that this is where they can find info about MJ...Hmmmm, decisions...

George and I are still not very good.
I felt better yesterday than I do today.
This is a tough one. It doesn't want to let go.
But enought about that!

Bonny, yay on your library outing!
You've got to do this sort of thing more often.
It benefits the whole family when mom gets time to herself!

So sorry you all are feeling poorly, we are feeling that way here too....

I would love more outings by myself... the problem has been Andrew's work schedule, this week he is only working OT on Sat, but for the last three weeks he has been working long hours, leaving at 8:15 and not getting home till after 11 pm....it's been really hard on MJ and me too.... I love MJ, but I have been very cranky not getting nay time to myself at all...

I did figure out today how to get songs on my computer so I can make her digital scrapbooks.... have only had snippets of time tho, so I haven't gotten my report about this weekend written yet....

I've missed you all today, it's been so quiet!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Hee Hee Hee, cute Freddy...

MJ is sitting around watching the Animal Channel and trying to breathe... poor baby, she asked to nap in her wheelchair for a few hours and has hardly been active at all.... :(

Hi Connor, Juggles...

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
The digital scrapbook sounds like fun!

I use Power Point and put pictures to music, animate them, etc...Before I learned how to use my camera I took pics in email resolution, so I have a lot of pics that are only good for viewing on the computer....I can also put them on disc's for my mom and inlaws and things, so it is nice to share...

When we get our tax $$ I will get a new printer so I can do traditional scrapbooks too...

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
She probably should take it easy for a few days.
Don't overdo.
Give her a kiss from me, please.

I will :)

Having daddy not working OT will help, she'll have some special time for her tomorrow so I can go run around...

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
Yes.
How do we think?
How is it that electrical impulses and chemical reactions come to form the consciousness so unique to humans?

Is consciousness related to the physical, then?
I'm not so sure.
Emotion and conscience - so uniquely ours - why?

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Sorry we still have so many sickies here. I'll make a big pot of soup for y'all when I get my new stove!!!

Yay!
Could I request vegetable beef?
I don't think I want to look at another bowl of chicken broth!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom