Mj 2.0!

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
Yay!!!

(Still catching up from last night....)

MJ started being puky last night during SpectroMagic (and continuing when we got home) from too much mucous soo we're back on extended feedings and no sleep...

Wow, what a rough day yesterday was. Sorry to hear that! :(

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Bonny, I hope the fact that you're not here means MJ was up for SpectroMagic!
Hope you're having a nice night!

Around 6 we convinced her to go over to see Wishes, Spectro and ride Jungle Cruise... it didn't go very well :(

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
tigsmom said:
morning all :wave:

Miss hanging out with you all, but I'm just not up to it. :(

Am I too old to want my mommy? :lookaroun

We miss you too. You are never to old to want your mommy :) juggles

barnum42

Uponastar said:
Still recovering from birthday festivities, I hope! :wave:
Sadly not - Birthday was a wash out. Unable to get to Wales due to a number of reasons, but violently bad weather was one of them. Instead I found myself helping a friend who was having some personal problems and ended up being yelled at by a woman I don't know. (My friend was unaware it was my birthday and he had enough on his plate for me to saddle him with that).

Birthday has been delayed until the weekend. Sue is deciding on a venue to go for a meal.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Okay... all caught up.

I've downloaded pics, but it may be a bit before I can write and upload them with MJ being sick. :( We'll see if the congestion meds make her sleepy. Poor baby, she had such a rough weekend and to get sick on top of it all! I am still sick (took my last antibiotic today) and now Andrew seems to be sick as well...sigh.

Someone gave MJ a light saber on Sunday (Maddie at MGM) she loves it, it is purple and makes light saber noises :)

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
barnum42 said:
Sadly not - Birthday was a wash out. Unable to get to Wales due to a number of reasons, but violently bad weather was one of them. Instead I found myself helping a friend who was having some personal problems and ended up being yelled at by a woman I don't know. (My friend was unaware it was my birthday and he had enough on his plate for me to saddle him with that).

Birthday has been delayed until the weekend. Sue is deciding on a venue to go for a meal.

Juggles Joe, sorry it was such a rough weekend.... :(

barnum42

MommytoMJM said:
Juggles Joe, sorry it was such a rough weekend.... :(
Weekend was OK - I spent at my folks as it was Mothering Sunday in the UK. Sue and I had planned to meet up on my birthday yesterday evening on my birthday, but the weather conspired otherwise. Plus Sue's condition means she tires easily and after a busy few days around Mother's day I was not happy at the thought of her driving through torrential rain and wind (when she should be having some R&R) for something we can do any time, hence the birthday meal being at the weekend.

We sort of did the same thing earlier in the month for her birthday - we were rehearsing the evening of her birthday, so we decided to go out at the weekend instead, and a wonderfully romantic evening it turned out to be.

figmentmom

barnum42 said:
...and a wonderfully romantic evening it turned out to be.

JOE!!! :kiss: You sweetie. Sorry your actual birthday was a wash-out, but sounds like there's hope for the immediate future. ;)

How is MJ today, Bonny? I've been on antibiotics myself for a week - I had pneumonia, but I am MUCH, MUCH better now - so I am currently very sympathetic! Did your toothache go away?

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
figmentmom said:
How is MJ today, Bonny? I've been on antibiotics myself for a week - I had pneumonia, but I am MUCH, MUCH better now - so I am currently very sympathetic! Did your toothache go away?

Toothache went away, I still need to get it dealt with, but I need to wait until the income tax $$ come in to deal with it...

The weekend was very rough, I still have a sinus infection, MJ has a new cold (had to turn her volume on her pump down again, sigh) and Andrew is sick too :( Oh well, at least he isn't working a ton of over time this week....

He is going to watch her tomorrow morning so that I can go to the library *alone* yay!!!

How is the house repair going Mary? Did you do anything exciting this weekend?

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
BTW, the new avatar is MJ with Piglet in his Halloween costume at Not So Scary :)

I thought it was springy because of the flower....

figmentmom

MommytoMJM said:
Toothache went away, I still need to get it dealt with, but I need to wait until the income tax $$ come in to deal with it...

The weekend was very rough, I still have a sinus infection, MJ has a new cold (had to turn her volume on her pump down again, sigh) and Andrew is sick too :( Oh well, at least he isn't working a ton of over time this week....

He is going to watch her tomorrow morning so that I can go to the library *alone* yay!!!

How is the house repair going Mary? Did you do anything exciting this weekend?

:sohappy: for a trip to the library - solo!

Sorry to hear you guys have been under the weather, though. If your toothache went away, then it's not abcessing - good news!

If I have anything to say about it, our next home repair project will begin on the Twelfth of Never...:rolleyes:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
figmentmom said:
:sohappy: for a trip to the library - solo!

Sorry to hear you guys have been under the weather, though. If your toothache went away, then it's not abcessing - good news!

If I have anything to say about it, our next home repair project will begin on the Twelfth of Never...:rolleyes:

Yeah, I haven't been anywhere by myself in 3 years....I am nervous and excited, but anywhere with books or crafts is a great choice for me, I love both things, so I chose the library!

We should get our tax return in the first week of April, so I can make an appointment then :)

I am not sure we will ever own a house and that is one of the reasons why.... with all of MJ's and my issues I don't have the time or energy for home care and repairs, it's all I can handle doing the housework :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom