Mj 2.0!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Wow, it sure is quiet here today, what is everyone up to???

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds.
ARGH!!!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Fantasmic!329 said:
Awesomeness, Betty!!

It was pretty good, thanks Bonny. How was your day?

Well, it was so-so... MJ is sick again, took delivery on her medical supplies, had some errors with that, but over all, it was ok :)

Nemo14

MommytoMJM said:
Yay Betty! Tell me all about it!
It's all because Sears is having a great sale on Saturday.
So, we're getting one with a glass top (yay -no more cleaning under the burners), self-cleaning oven, convection oven that will automatically convert cooking times for you from regular oven time, 1 6 to 9 inch burner, 1 9inch, and 2 6 inch burners, a "warming burner: and also a warming drawer. It's much nicer than what I had been looking at, but with the sale, it's only about $50 more. I'm so psyched!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
That sounds great Betty! I am so excited for you!

Thanks Freddy, I am still a bit under the weather, I finished my antibiotics, but he said it will still take time to feel better...

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Hey Dot! How are you and George feeling?

As for the library, not sure what I am looking for... I did see the CSI DVD's there, think I'll get those and maybe some Star Trek Books and some Disney Books, I'll look at the craft section..

I am also going to stop at the store and get an address book and some tacky stuff so I can finish MJ's disney walll

Uponastar

George and I are still not very good.
I felt better yesterday than I do today.
This is a tough one. It doesn't want to let go.
But enought about that!

Bonny, yay on your library outing! :sohappy:
You've got to do this sort of thing more often.
It benefits the whole family when mom gets time to herself! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom