Mj 2.0!

talkinghands

MommytoMJM said:
Wow, it sure is quiet here today, what is everyone up to???

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds.
ARGH!!!
I am up to absolutely nothing. We were going to the Youth Fair but car broke down on the way so no go me. It is at the mechanics and our daughter picked us up and brought us home. Stopped on the way to get Taco Bell to eat since my lunch ended up in the garbage. Tasted off so no way I was eating it.
Well at least I can make some scrunchies and surf the net tonight. :) Could be worse. Any good tv tonight?

Connor002

Uponastar said:
Something.
I can tell.

Well... I won't be able to get that game for a little bit, but that doesn't bother me that much.

And, well... those kids down the street get a full scholarship to Duke University (Well, I'm not sure which one, specifically, but I heard Duke)...

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
Well... I won't be able to get that game for a little bit, but that doesn't bother me that much.

And, well... those kids down the street get a full scholarship to Duke University (Well, I'm not sure which one, specifically, but I heard Duke)...

Well the game can be something to look forward to.
You know it's coming sometime.
But I can imagine how you feel, wanting something so relatively small, and those kids getting free rides to college. (incidentally, I heard Drexel)
Try not to be bitter. It only hurts you.

Connor002

Uponastar said:
Well the game can be something to look forward to.
You know it's coming sometime.

It's coming as soon as I can get over to Best Buy. :hammer:

Dot said:
But I can imagine how you feel, wanting something so relatively small, and those kids getting free rides to college. (incidentally, I heard Drexel)
Try not to be bitter. It only hurts you.

I don't think the two are related. :lookaroun But, I know that.. however much I try not to think about it... college is a lot of money. And... that... will definitely play into the decesion...

figmentmom

Connor002 said:
I don't think the two are related. :lookaroun But, I know that.. however much I try not to think about it... college is a lot of money. And... that... will definitely play into the decesion...

You're SMART, Connor. You WILL go to college. It's expensive, yes, but there is a LOT of help available, and much of it is just an internet search away. Your high school may offer scholarships they don't even advertise - our local high school gives away thousands of dollars a year from private donors to kids who just have the gumption to ASK in the guidance office!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
talkinghands said:
I am up to absolutely nothing. We were going to the Youth Fair but car broke down on the way so no go me. It is at the mechanics and our daughter picked us up and brought us home. Stopped on the way to get Taco Bell to eat since my lunch ended up in the garbage. Tasted off so no way I was eating it.
Well at least I can make some scrunchies and surf the net tonight. :) Could be worse. Any good tv tonight?

Yep! The Amazing Race, House, L&O:SVU, The Unit, Boston Legal...and taping some other stuff...a show on cannibalism, some L&O repeats....

and tomorrow I get to go to the Library... ALONE!!!!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
:( I can't have dinner till MJ goes to sleep....and it is sandwiches and soup.... DH is getting the stuff for Cheicken/Cheese/Broccoli/rice casserole and baked spaghetti tonight so I can cook those up this week...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom