Mj 2.0!

joanna71985

Hi everyone.:wave: I don't know how much I'll be around today. The reason is today is my family's annual soup party. Everyone gets together at my house and bring their homemade soups. Me and my dad won 3 years ago, and my dad won last year (couldn't be there- the first year I missed.:( ). Anyway, hope to take it home again this year (we're making a chicken and barley soup). And tonight I have puppet practice at my church. It's for Easter. So hopefully I'll be in before I get all busy.

barnum42

Hello all :wave:

Been a busy few days - the concert went well on Friday, but it was raining all the way home - not fun at midnight on a motorbike.

Spending the weekend at my folks, as it's Mothering Sunday tomorrow.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
joanna71985 said:
Hi everyone.:wave: I don't know how much I'll be around today. The reason is today is my family's annual soup party. Everyone gets together at my house and bring their homemade soups. Me and my dad won 3 years ago, and my dad won last year (couldn't be there- the first year I missed.:( ). Anyway, hope to take it home again this year (we're making a chicken and barley soup). And tonight I have puppet practice at my church. It's for Easter. So hopefully I'll be in before I get all busy.

Sounds fun!!! We'll miss you, but will look forward to a soup report...

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
barnum42 said:

Been a busy few days - the concert went well on Friday, but it was raining all the way home - not fun at midnight on a motorbike.

:) Will Sue be with you? I didn't know that England had a different Mother's Day than we do :)

Uponastar

joanna71985 said:

Joanna, your soup party sounds like so much fun!
I could use some of that chicken barley right now! :slurp:

Uponastar

barnum42 said:

Hi Joe!
Hope you had your shots!
Something's running rampant around here!

"Mothering Sunday"?
Is that like our Mother's Day?

Uponastar

figmentmom said:
Dot, darlin', you are SINGING MY SONG...:rolleyes: Still up to our necks in plumbing hassles, and no end in sight, because DH is too stubborn (OK, and too cheap) to hire a professional. "This will do for now" is the first verse; "This will hold it for a little while" is the second.

Speaking of "still," I really don't feel all that much better yet. I need a week out of this mess! :mad:

Mary, you and I should just chuck it all and head down to Bonny's!

Just came back from getting a new prescription.
First time out of the house since Tuesday.

Tired of feeling bad.
Just plain tired. :(

barnum42

MommytoMJM said:
:) Will Sue be with you? I didn't know that England had a different Mother's Day than we do :)
No Sue this weekend - she is busy at her florist shop.

Mothering Sunday has been around a long, long time. I believe it became more popular during World War II with the American troops influence and it's second name of Mother's Day as opposed to Mothering Sunday.

As Mother has a daughter in the USA, she get's two Mother's days :D

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Mary, you and I should just chuck it all and head down to Bonny's!

Just came back from getting a new prescription.
First time out of the house since Tuesday.

Tired of feeling bad.
Just plain tired. :(

:sohappy: :sohappy: That would be fun! I took a zillion pills this morning :( hate being sick...

dandaman

MommytoMJM said:
:sohappy: :sohappy: That would be fun! I took a zillion pills this morning :( hate being sick...

I'm coming with. I'm sure I can handle three I-Moms in the same location. :lol:

(Though I have doubts. :lookaroun)

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
barnum42 said:
No Sue this weekend - she is busy at her florist shop.

Mothering Sunday has been around a long, long time. I believe it became more popular during World War II with the American troops influence and it's second name of Mother's Day as opposed to Mothering Sunday.

As Mother has a daughter in the USA, she get's two Mother's days :D

Yay for two Mother's Days! Andrew can't even remember one here :rolleyes:

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Fantasmic!329 said:
Bonny, I think I may need to head down to you, too. I really don't know what it is, but I have been feeling extreme Disney-home sickness this past week.

Awwww, Juggles Freddy! I wish I could make you feel better!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom