That's really weird that your's doesn't. :lookaroun

This is a copy and paste from Luke's profile:

That is weird, Freddy!

:lookaroun

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Feel better hugs to Jess and her dh.
If it isn't one thing it's the other around here.
This thread should be closed down and fumigated or something.

Scratch that!
I'd go crazy without this thread!

Hee hee hee... glad you changed your mind.....

Morning Betty, Dot, Freddy and all.

I got up and made make shift mac and cheese, I am missing the zucchini and garlic, but it will do, now I don't have to cook later when I feel awful. I usually wake up feeling as good as I am going to get that day. This morning not so good, so I know tonight will be crummy...on the upside, at least I have my migraine meds now, so I took those.:eek:

Edited because I apparently can't type when I am sick...Sigh...

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Good morning Bonny and MJ!
Hope you two are well this morning!

Still sick... but now that I know what it is, I wouldn't expect it to go away quickly.... I have had surgery on my sinuses for this before, so I know the drill...

Andrew took the car to work today so that MJ and I would just stay home and rest. I am hoping to do some sorting of my craft stuff, but we'll see if that happens...

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
ARGH!!!

I asked Andrew to find something for me last night, not only didn't he find it, but he left his junk ALL OVER my craft room.....

*considers ways to kill the husband*

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
ARGH!!!

I asked Andrew to find something for me last night, not only didn't he find it, but he left his junk ALL OVER my craft room.....

*considers ways to kill the husband*

If you need a few ideas, I'll send you my list.

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
MommytoMJM said:
ARGH!!!

*considers ways to kill the husband*[/quote]

If you need a few ideas, I'll send you my list.

I'm sure Connor could arrange it!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
*applies an extra coat of Purel*

Any big plans for the weekend, anyone?

Actaully we do have big plans.
A minor dinner out tonight that we can cancel if we have to.
A major dinner tomorrow night that we are really looking forward to and will drag ourselves to, if need be.

How about you?

Nemo14

Still stove-shopping tonight. DH has to go to every store in a 100 mile radius before he commits to anything. :fork:

Sunday we have a fund-raiser brunch thing for the youth group at church, so I'll be in the kitchen most of the morning for that.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Thanks for the support in killing the hubby... I was planning on working on sorting my craft stuff. I need to get it done since I need to get my Circle of Friends Scrapbook in the mail to my partner.... :( Sigh...

Plans for us: probably MGM Sun, maybe AK as well.... Monday, MJ's appt at the Boutique and MK that day :)

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Still stove-shopping tonight. DH has to go to every store in a 100 mile radius before he commits to anything. :fork:

Sunday we have a fund-raiser brunch thing for the youth group at church, so I'll be in the kitchen most of the morning for that.

Sounds busy.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Good morning, Betty!
This morning George and I have a new strategy.
We're pretending we're perfectly well.

I've been doing that all week, just going about my business as usual.... it didn't work :(

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Thanks for the support in killing the hubby... I was planning on working on sorting my craft stuff. I need to get it done since I need to get my Circle of Friends Scrapbook in the mail to my partner.... :( Sigh...

Plans for us: probably MGM Sun, maybe AK as well.... Monday, MJ's appt at the Boutique and MK that day :)

I'd rest up today, Bonny.
The scrapbook will wait.
That way maybe you'll be feeling better for tomorrow.
How's MJ?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom