Mj 2.0!

Pongo

jesserin said:
haha - I haven't made it to the special features yet - I need to watch those... are they good? I just bought the movie last Saturday - watched it once with lizzy... she doesn't really get into the dark parts...

anyway - Olive Garden was alright - for some reason I get an upset stomach every single time we eat there... and i get something different almost every time... weird. Salad was good - nothing special... waited 45 minutes for salad... I have to be stupid... ;) But, I love hanging out with my little sister... so that made it all worth it -

Lizzy went to sleep as soon as we got home - didn't cry or anything, she just laid down and closed her eyes and she was out - too cute... :)

So, anything interesting going on this weekend?

*total nerd alert* we're going to a reptile convention tomorrow and sunday... yay... DH wants to buy some more chamelions, a couple new corn snakes and some frogs - yeah so we're about to blow about $300 on animals in the next 2 days... we're super smart people... I know. :rolleyes:

The special features are actually pretty good. There could be more, but what's there is really good. They make me want to be in a movie with a bunch of other kids.

I don't go to Olive Garden all that often. I don't really go out to dinner anywhere all that often :lol: . I never have time.

Tomorrow I'm pretty much just hangin' out at home, doing homework probably. I have a lot of it to catch up on. But I might do something else. I have an urge to watch the sunset from my roof. I don't know why. Maybe I'll do that tomorrow.

On Sunday I have to go to school at 9 to practice for a school competition that is in... three weeks. Should be fun. The teacher is making us breakfast.

Next week is my last before Spring Break!

figmentmom

jesserin said:
anyway - Olive Garden was alright - for some reason I get an upset stomach every single time we eat there... and i get something different almost every time... weird. Salad was good - nothing special... waited 45 minutes for salad... I have to be stupid... ;) But, I love hanging out with my little sister... so that made it all worth it -

You know, I have the same experience with Olive Garden myself. I suspect it's because they use a LOT of garlic in almost everything, so no matter what I order, it's loaded. Taastes good when I eat it, but I regret it later. :rolleyes:

Pongo

figmentmom said:
I'm Irish - on both my mother's and my father's sides. :wave:

I wish I was Irish.

Actually, I might be and not know it. I have no idea what my heritage is. Neither do my parents.

jesserin

I bet your right - I was just telling DH - it's insane that we pay good money for that food and every single time I regret it... but boy it tastest good goin down...

(actually tonight I think it was the Rasberry lemonade - I drank 3 glasses - and I've not had anything but water to drink for over 2 weeks - I think the sweetness is what got me tonight.... but I'm sure the garlic didn't help!)

:)

Pongo

jesserin said:
(actually tonight I think it was the Rasberry lemonade - I drank 3 glasses - and I've not had anything but water to drink for over 2 weeks - I think the sweetness is what got me tonight.... but I'm sure the garlic didn't help!)

:)

No sweet tea?

figmentmom

Maybe it's just my Irish heritage that makes garlic disagree with me! Olive Garden is EXPENSIVE, though...too much $$ for a stomach ache! :lol:

Time to turn in. Good night, everyone - see you tomorrow! :wave:

Pongo

figmentmom said:
Maybe it's just my Irish heritage that makes garlic disagree with me! Olive Garden is EXPENSIVE, though...too much $$ for a stomach ache! :lol:

Time to turn in. Good night, everyone - see you tomorrow! :wave:

I should head to bed too. I'm tired.

Good night.

Connor002

:lookaroun I have a limited amount of time, and I have to cover my trail. :lookaroun

Hello.

Goodbye.

Must go through an delete any evidence that I was ever here... :lookaroun

I'll see... er... well, you know... you all tomorrow. :wave:

:lookaroun *Feverishly covers tracks*

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Morning Juggles everyone :)

We're at the puking phase again with MJ, ugh. We've turned her volume down again and she'll have to be on her pump around the clock. She gets too much mucous in her tummy I think and that is what causes the puking.

jesserin

Connor002 said:
:lookaroun I have a limited amount of time, and I have to cover my trail. :lookaroun

Hello.

Goodbye.

Must go through an delete any evidence that I was ever here... :lookaroun

I'll see... er... well, you know... you all tomorrow. :wave:

:lookaroun *Feverishly covers tracks*

Gracious Connor! What were you doing up at 2am? ;)

Hope you have a great day - I doubt we'll see you around here for another few hours... :lol:

jesserin

Dot! Bonny! My goodness... *sends feel-better Juggles* directly to your homes... (and some Homeade chicken Noodle Soup... careful it's hot!) ;)

I hope you guys get feeling better!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom