Mj 2.0!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
MAN, we soooo need a road trip to go see him in Vegas! Do you know that he is the most prolific singer/songwriter out there, he's got like 46 albums.

They are playing my favorite song of his *I made it through the rain*

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
That is one thing I miss being able to do since I have had MJ is go to concerts, shows and movies

Bonny, you need to get a support system - so you can have a little recreation in your life. Some Bonny and Andrew time. And, probably most importantly, Bonny only time.

Are there support groups in your area for people in your situation? Seems to me there should be. Perhaps you can find reliable people willing to help you out so you can have some free time.

I'm not telling you what to do, dear. And please forgive me if you see it that way, but you need to look after yourself too. You'll feel more able to deal with MJ's issues if you have some time of your own.

Once again, I hope I'm not offending you in any way. I think you're a terrific person and an amazing mother. I just think you can use a break now and then. :)

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
MAN, we soooo need a road trip to go see him in Vegas! Do you know that he is the most prolific singer/songwriter out there, he's got like 46 albums.

They are playing my favorite song of his *I made it through the rain*

46 Wow!
I had no idea!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Once again, I hope I'm not offending you in any way. I think you're a terrific person and an amazing mother. I just think you can use a break now and then. :)

I know I need a break, we are working on trying to find people who would be willing to help take care of MJ, but so far no luck :( We don't qualify for respite care either (we had 24 hours in CA) I have found a homeschool group to join, am asking Andrew to bid for days this shift bid (so I could at least go out in the evenings) and am trying to find some other moms with special needs kids to see if they have ideas, really the services here in FL *suck*

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
I know I need a break, we are working on trying to find people who would be willing to help take care of MJ, but so far no luck :( We don't qualify for respite care either (we had 24 hours in CA) I have found a homeschool group to join, am asking Andrew to bid for days this shift bid (so I could at least go out in the evenings) and am trying to find some other moms with special needs kids to see if they have ideas, really the services here in FL *suck*

That would probably be your best bet.
I hope you can get some help.
I'll be praying! :)

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
That would probably be your best bet.
I hope you can get some help.
I'll be praying! :)

Thanks, me too. When I lived in CA she was still too little and thefeeding tube too new for me to leave her with anyone, now that she is old enough that I would trust her with others, the only people who want to take care of her live in CA :(

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Thanks, me too. When I lived in CA she was still too little and thefeeding tube too new for me to leave her with anyone, now that she is old enough that I would trust her with others, the only people who want to take care of her live in CA :(

I'd keep looking Bonny!
There's gotta be something out there for you.

Well, listen, it wasn't my intent to put you in the dumps tonight.
Just wanted you to know I'm thinking about you.
Let's talk about something else.

Let's see. Oh, I looked at the pictures of your crochet work.
Nice job!
That must be very relaxing.
I've got to learn to do that!

Uponastar

Bonny.
I'm feeling like I could use some NyQuil and my bed.
I hope you have a nice evening. And get a good night's rest.
Talk to you tomorrow!

Pongo

jesserin said:
Hey you! How was your night?

Pretty good. After dinner I tried to make some plans with friends... no success. They were either busy or I couldn't get a hold of any of them.

So I ended up watching the special features on the Harry Potter 4 DVD.

I felt very antisocial :lol:

How was dinner at Olive Garden?

jesserin

Pongo said:
Pretty good. After dinner I tried to make some plans with friends... no success. They were either busy or I couldn't get a hold of any of them.

So I ended up watching the special features on the Harry Potter 4 DVD.

I felt very antisocial :lol:

How was dinner at Olive Garden?

haha - I haven't made it to the special features yet - I need to watch those... are they good? I just bought the movie last Saturday - watched it once with lizzy... she doesn't really get into the dark parts...

anyway - Olive Garden was alright - for some reason I get an upset stomach every single time we eat there... and i get something different almost every time... weird. Salad was good - nothing special... waited 45 minutes for salad... I have to be stupid... ;) But, I love hanging out with my little sister... so that made it all worth it -

Lizzy went to sleep as soon as we got home - didn't cry or anything, she just laid down and closed her eyes and she was out - too cute... :)

So, anything interesting going on this weekend?

*total nerd alert* we're going to a reptile convention tomorrow and sunday... yay... DH wants to buy some more chamelions, a couple new corn snakes and some frogs - yeah so we're about to blow about $300 on animals in the next 2 days... we're super smart people... I know. :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom