brb1006

The last time we had construction wall behind these three lights,

kpLJJyU.jpg

we had this...

Horizons_Full_777.jpg

yes I know...
:cry::cry:

thepirateking

The Mission Space Mystery seems very strange. We're hoping to get all kinds of D23 news about new attractions that won't open for years. But, oddly, we've got this refurb (overlay?) that's already in progress that we know very little about. And it's been hinted we may not know even after this weekend. Maybe that hints at something Marvel and SDCC related?

This seems unprecedented to me. An attraction going down with a mysterious update going in. Clearly they are waiting for something to spill the beans on this. Most interesting!

crxbrett

It's really hard for me to say what my favorite Future World attraction was from '82-'98. I loved Spaceship Earth, both Cronkite's and Irons' versions. But I dearly loved World of Motion and Horizons just as much. So hard to narrow it down. It's just a real shame Epcot is a mere shell of it's former glorious past self. But I am glad I got to experience the golden era of EPCOT ('82-'95) 5 times. I'll always treasure the old EPCOT.

The Empress Lilly

It's really really interesting how we've got a ride that had a checkered history and it's getting it's first major update in years, and we know nothing...

Can't wait. Actually getting excited for this.
I enjoy M:S, but am not emotionally attached to the current version. So for once I am actually looking forward to a replacement and hoping to be pleasantly surprised!

Maybe they'll do a ST -> ST2!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
With that being said, Martin, it reinforces my guess that this is gonna a pretty awesome upgrade. Something that we, the general public, have no idea about.
Orange will be what you'd expect in 2017. Green will be something surprising. Possibly. And a nice idea. And it looks great! Though I doubt much if anything will be said this weekend.

Now, no more spilt beans.

Last edited:

trainplane3

Orange will be what you'd expect in 2017. Green will be something surprising. Possibly. And a nice idea. And it looks great! Though I doubt much if anything will be said this weekend.

Now, no more spilt beans.
I do like how you specified 2017 for orange. Makes me wonder about 2018 and the future for sure. Thanks for dropping a couple beans out there. I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. Hopefully it'll get back onto my "must do attractions" list instead of the "if I feel like it" list.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom