Mission:Space update (confirmed)

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
EDIT: So I posted this and then headed over to the Energy Thread and was catching up on everything over there... anyway Martin dropping some not so subtle hints that more than a few EPCOT announcement MAY be made at D23. Not saying it confirms what I say but it's interesting.

The difference between this D23 event and the last one is that, according to insiders, there are quite a few things that are greenlit. Which means they can talk about it. Last D23, just about everything was in the air. I just make a post about it in a D23 thread...

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/...3-expo-this-summer.924232/page-3#post-7790339

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I'm not even sure I was expecting anything about M:S at D23. Just meant that the insiders in general have been quieting down and giving less detail on some of the projects because of D23.
Anyways, good to know!
A lot of the WDW proposals for D23 are being talked about. I've hinted at a few more. There should be some surprises for elsewhere and one or two for Orlando.

Jeff456

Yeah I've heard people with fastpasses in third week of September have had them cancelled, I am pretty gutted to be honest!

rocketraccoon

I suppose this is worth posting. The attraction as it was yesterday:
kpLJJyU.jpg

UdGNrjN.jpg

The sign for the wait times and warnings is gone from the photo in this post: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/mission-space-update-confirmed.925413/page-43#post-7749383
View attachment 209335

Not visible in the photos is a bit of heavy construction machinery behind the wall. Maybe the exterior is actually gonna get an update.

Also the exit shop still has food left on the racks. Maybe skip picking up your snacks there when it reopens :hungover:
IDFq5uz.jpg

crxbrett

This is super annoying because I booked my trip in very early April and now this is the 3rd attraction Disney is closing since I booked. Super lame.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom