Mine Ride Construction Update

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Sorry, I meant Hogwarts was moving as an attraction with invited guests only. I'm trying to figure out who these guests would be, because they'd have to be so close to the project that Uni is comfortable letting them into DA and an unfinished show building.

Uni gave various press and bloggers a tour of DI before the press event last week. They also took some of the Harry Potter cast members on Hogwarts Express, not sure if it was running or static at that point.

Sped2424

Sorry, I meant Hogwarts was moving as an attraction with invited guests only. I'm trying to figure out who these guests would be, because they'd have to be so close to the project that Uni is comfortable letting them into DA and an unfinished show building.
The cast of the film if the webcast means anything. The head of universal and evanna lynch (Luna lovegood) were on the train itself and rode it.

NYwdwfan

From yesterday - maybe a few more trees but not much changed - I tried to get some different angles:

From Dumbo:
image.jpg

From walkway going towards Ariel M&G:

image.jpg

From Peoplemover:

image.jpg

alissafalco

Was there Friday to finish our last remaining C/O requests....From how finished the interior is I figure it will be open for guests by the end of Feb start of March AT THE LATEST Unless their are some mechanical things I am not aware of.....talking to everyone though, prob by then
Can you give us any details of how it looks inside?

SJN1279

Without giving too much away because legally We cannot leak anything. But as odd as this sounds it looks very very similar to thunder mountain (where u board) but more cartoon based. Again very hard to really say anything without the risk of being punished (contractual agreements)
Do you think it will be a hit with guests?

alissafalco

Without giving too much away because legally We cannot leak anything. But as odd as this sounds it looks very very similar to thunder mountain (where u board) but more cartoon based. Again very hard to really say anything without the risk of being punished (contractual agreements)
Thank you for telling us what you can. Im really looking forward to it!

spacemt354

Chili's
Yes, if mermaid proves anything no matter how flawed the experience so long as it's new and pretty looking you can expect those lines to be outrageous, at least here at Magic Kingdom. I expect insane wait times for this attraction.

Same. I would expect lines similar to Peter Pan's Flight. 50-60 mins on average. I would be surprised if the wait time fell below that category, at least for the first few months.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom