Mine Ride Construction Update

bhg469

I personally think that Disney improved the weakness that was FantasyLand with this new version. They took the ugliest section of the park and made it the most attractive and well themed. Capacity is up, and the land is actually very well done. I think the Coaster will be a nice finishing piece to a very well themed land.
Everyone's entitled to an opinion, and those over the age of 21 are entitled to drunken opinions.

AllyInWonderland

I had a dream last night where I was inside the ride, watching the construction, and then I went outside where there was a horse stable, and Alice was petting a horse. :eek:

rnese

Me, Tony, Alex and Elaine just rode it again! Wow, what an experience! I haven't had this much fun since my days at Harvard!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
In other news: rumor is that the Hogwarts Express started some third party test runs today... How old is that again?
I'm not gonna say that the buildings are close to finished, but the ride is at least already working.
Hogwarts has actually been moving since last year.... as has Gringotts.

How old is either again?

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Hogwarts has actually been moving since last year.... as has Gringotts.

How old is either again?
Sorry, I meant Hogwarts was moving as an attraction with invited guests only. I'm trying to figure out who these guests would be, because they'd have to be so close to the project that Uni is comfortable letting them into DA and an unfinished show building.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom