Mine Ride Construction Update

Cesar R M

speaking of this coaster..
I wonder how long until they add it to the FP+ system(aka visible and selectable in the FP website).

I would expect a huge influx of people trying to get in in the first months.
All I can say is that my ignore list might get it's first entry.

how long is your ignore list already?

4 x 6 = 24. THAT'S IT! It's opening on 2/7... in 2024! :)

By golly, they're on track to just make it, too.
I'm confused, what is this whole coincidence thing regarding the gems?

NYwdwfan

They weren't even cycling cars. They did, however, have what I think was a new sign visible through the peekie hole near Dumbo (it says "do not enter: ride testing in progress"):

image.jpg

Rose&Crowner

So so sad..... I will be honoring the wager tomorrow at noon to any three that remember to message me and are willing to meet there. Having a blast at the WDW Resort!!!

Sped2424

So got back from magic kingdom and Mr toad has been missing in action for quite some time now, over 3 weeks to be exact. Also I used fastpass plus and I liked it, and the rose in the be our guest restaurant is in need of help, something is very off about the projection effect and its looking distorted and washed out.

tdpolo26

So so sad..... I will be honoring the wager tomorrow at noon to any three that remember to message me and are willing to meet there. Having a blast at the WDW Resort!!!
I hope you get stuck on its a small world....lol
have a fun time !!!
following the thread haven't posted in a while but I kinda figured it was the dates to your trip....

alissafalco

So got back from magic kingdom and Mr toad has been missing in action for quite some time now, over 3 weeks to be exact. Also I used fastpass plus and I liked it, and the rose in the be our guest restaurant is in need of help, something is very off about the projection effect and its looking distorted and washed out.
Oh no, already it's having problems :eek:

Weather_Lady

speaking of this coaster..
I wonder how long until they add it to the FP+ system(aka visible and selectable in the FP website).

I would expect a huge influx of people trying to get in in the first months.

how long is your ignore list already?

I'm confused, what is this whole coincidence thing regarding the gems?

We were just being silly -- pretending that the photos were some sort of clue as to the much-anticipated opening date. :)

SJN1279

That goes without saying.

But 2.5 years plus..... it's almost laughable if it wasn't for the whole FLE fiasco.

I personally think that Disney improved the weakness that was FantasyLand with this new version. They took the ugliest section of the park and made it the most attractive and well themed. Capacity is up, and the land is actually very well done. I think the Coaster will be a nice finishing piece to a very well themed land.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom