Mindless Banter

Nut4Disney

Originally posted by darthdarrel
No way! Star blazers was THE BEST cartoon ever!:D

Wow! I remember Star Blazers, I even remember the end of the song. Something about "if we don't in just one year, modern earth will disappear, our star blazers." It used to come on every morning right before "The Great Spacesoaster".

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by spider-man
Out of cartoons, it would be GI Joe. Out of figures (toys) it would be Thundercats.

(I meant of EACH...for instance...Skeletor for He-man, Lion-O for Thundercats, Storm Shadow for GI Joe...stuff like that (oh, and by the way...those are not mine :lol: )

MKCustodial

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
k...

What's everyone's least favorite figure/character of the following:

He-Man
GI Joe
Transformers
Thundercats

I don't remember them all that well, but I DO remember that Battle Cat was awful, and so was Snarf... As for the Transformers, there were some that you didn't need to think much to change them, so that was no fun. Even Bumblebee had a few twists! :lol: ANd GI Joe, the submarine guy could barely move, and I remember we promptly lost his glass helmet. :rolleyes:

On a totally unrelated note, I downloaded the new TMNT first episode. It sure is promising. They look cool, Leo and Raph actually use their weapons, Mike is still funny, Donnie is still tinkering, and still no sign of April (who I think will be Baxter's assistent in this one, like in the comics, if memory serves me right).

And another note, has anyone seen Clone High? That's probably the funniest series since South Park! Very cool! I already read that MTV doesn't have plans to air it internationally, so I'm resorting to KaZaA as well. Saw the first 2 so far, great stuff! :hammer:

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Originally posted by MKCustodial
I don't remember them all that well, but I DO remember that Battle Cat was awful, and so was Snarf... As for the Transformers, there were some that you didn't need to think much to change them, so that was no fun. Even Bumblebee had a few twists! :lol: ANd GI Joe, the submarine guy could barely move, and I remember we promptly lost his glass helmet. :rolleyes:

On a totally unrelated note, I downloaded the new TMNT first episode. It sure is promising. They look cool, Leo and Raph actually use their weapons, Mike is still funny, Donnie is still tinkering, and still no sign of April (who I think will be Baxter's assistent in this one, like in the comics, if memory serves me right).

And another note, has anyone seen Clone High? That's probably the funniest series since South Park! Very cool! I already read that MTV doesn't have plans to air it internationally, so I'm resorting to KaZaA as well. Saw the first 2 so far, great stuff! :hammer:

Ok...well...Battle Cat wasn't cool as a TOY but was cool as a character. I know pretty much every He-Man and I don't remember Snarf...who is it? I believe the "submarine" guy from GI Joe was called Deep Six if my memory serves me right.

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Ok, here's my list...

He-Man I would have to say my least favorite character was Ram Man

Thundercats...I'll agree...definitely Snarf

Transformers...I'd have to say...as a "toy" it would be Ironside...as a character...I'd say Unicron (DUMB) :lol:

GI Joe...hmmm...tough one...but I'd say WildBill

darthdarrel

Originally posted by Nut4Disney
Wow! I remember Star Blazers, I even remember the end of the song. Something about "if we don't in just one year, modern earth will disappear, our star blazers." It used to come on every morning right before "The Great Spacesoaster".
YEP! Gotta love that STAR BLAZERS!:D
I`ve always said that if I ever have children and if I have a girl I would name her Starsha!:D

MKCustodial

Oh, we were talking characters? Well, let's see.. I don't remember much of GI Joe and Transformers, but He-Man, the King and Quess were kinda scenery to me, and Thundercats, Pumyra and Bengali were copycats (no pun intended)... :D

WDWspider

Originally posted by EchoOfOphelia
bump!

Alright, what on Earth should we talk about... work is sooo slow today!

Well, I can handle the mindless part. I just have trouble talking about Banter.

Wasn't a Banther a creature in Star Wars? Are they mindless? :hammer:

EchoOfOphelia

Actually, those creatures were Bantha's and they were those big, ugly wooly mammoth type creatures that the tuscan raiders used. And yes :lol: I believe they were mindless

EchoOfOphelia

Spidey,
And in reply to your PM.... Yes I do come here during work hours :lol: But its not like I'm neglecting my work or anything. Its very slow right now and I honestly have nothing to do!!

WDWspider

Originally posted by EchoOfOphelia
Spidey,
And in reply to your PM.... Yes I do come here during work hours :lol: But its not like I'm neglecting my work or anything. Its very slow right now and I honestly have nothing to do!!

Shhhhhhh! I keep my work done too. It's not as hard as one might think. I have stuff to do, and am doing it, it's just not urgent stuff atm. Gary comes here during work too if we are going to tattle. :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom