Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween

aleshad01

Original Poster
Were going to Disney in Sept. and I was wondering if you have to purchase seperate tickets for Mickey's Halloween party?

tdonald

Anytime in Sept. is a great time at MNSSHP (even though it costs extra it's completely worth it)! Low crowds, great parade and fireworks, and (drum roll, please)... free candy!

I am very excited to be doing this. Can anyone tell me if there are alot of charcters at the prowl MNSSHP ?

Well these guys are definately there! :D

101_0947.jpg

BiggerTigger

I got my tickets and can't wait. This will be the trip of first for us. I was a little apprehensive at first being early september to go to a halloween party, but then it's Disney World. :sohappy:
Now to search for a costume, or is it to early to dress up?:shrug:

Turcicus

I got my tickets and can't wait. This will be the trip of first for us. I was a little apprehensive at first being early september to go to a halloween party, but then it's Disney World. :sohappy:
Now to search for a costume, or is it to early to dress up?:shrug:

My wife and I just got our tickets in the mail yesterday!! We're excited, as this will be our first Disney party of any type (Halloween, P&P, X-mas, etc.). And the tickets are cool! We got a Tinkerbell and an Incredibles (Mr., Dash, and Jack Jack riding the Astro Orbiters!).

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
If you have the chance, do not pass it up. We went for our first time(s) last year. Stunning. The MK looked amazing (I admit I wasn`t prepared for the visual effects in the park, especially on Main St.) the Villains Mix n Mingle castle show was great, Boo to You parade was fantastic (not to mention very different seeing a non-electrical parade at night) and HalloWishes was just stunning.

As for the Trick-or-Treeting around the park... :D

disney-dan

we'll be there in september this year i quite fancy this. being from the UK how do I order the tickets? We're DVC members, can I ask member services to add them to our reservation when I add the dining plan?

we'll be there in september this year i quite fancy this. being from the UK how do I order the tickets? We're DVC members, can I ask member services to add them to our reservation when I add the dining plan?

I ordered mine online through the American Disney World site and picked them up at MGM when I arrived.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
We ordered ours whilst on the phone to CRO to book a room (don`t ask) - they arrived via airmail the following week.

BigB911

My wife and I just got our tickets in the mail yesterday!! We're excited, as this will be our first Disney party of any type (Halloween, P&P, X-mas, etc.). And the tickets are cool! We got a Tinkerbell and an Incredibles (Mr., Dash, and Jack Jack riding the Astro Orbiters!).

Oh Man!!! I would love to have gotten an Incredibles ticket! We got (to my DD's pure joy) Cinderella & Prince Charming, Mickey & Minnie, and the 7 Dwarfs. She quickly assigned the tickets to us; she gets Cinderella (of course), I get Mickey, and the DW gets the dwarfs.

mrmischief

For anybody wishing to order their tickets here in the UK. Don't bother with the tour operators,travel agents - they just don't do the tickets for the MNSSHP.

We ordered ours direct from Disney (got through to an operator in a matter of minutes). They were wonderfully helpful and our tickets arrived with us here in the space of four days- thanks Disney a brilliant service.

We attend the party on 30th October, the day before we travel home.:goodnevil

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom