Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween

Disneybub

Dont believe what you hear about low crowds, we went in September last year and it was packed!!! waaaay busier than in the day, it was the busiest we'd seen in in the 3 weeks we were there.

Neilo

Yea last september was really busy,i couldnt believe the amount of people there compared to the first time i went to disney,i thought september was ment to be one of the quietest times.
Im nt 100% sure but i think the halloween tics are cheaper the week before than if u by them on the day.
Im so excited only 14 weeks to go yey.:sohappy:

MattyFresh

Is the $52 price ON TOP of the day admission?

I noticed last year....and don't think it has changed. But you can buy just the ticket for MNSSHP and not go to any parks that day, but use that to get into the MK starting around 4 or 5. I wish I would have known, I would have saved that day pass I used before we went to the party.

I will agree with just about everyone else, if you have the opportunity to not pass it up. It is a completely different park and the parade, parties, and fireworks are worth it alone.

My suggestion if possible, get two nights tickets. One for hitting the rides with all the short lines, and one for the parties and trick or treating.
Oh yeah, don't miss LTT everyone is in a halloween costume, even the characters.

dreamfinder

Im nt 100% sure but i think the halloween tics are cheaper the week before than if u by them on the day.
Im so excited only 14 weeks to go yey.:sohappy:

Some days do have advance sale discounts. However, most of the Saturday days, as well as the ones nearest Halloween/Christmas are not offering advance sale prices.

does anyone know if you can buy them online or not?

As of now this years are not for sale online. Don't think anyone knows if that will change or not.

Dragonrider1227

I never had more fun at the MK then at MNSCHP. All the lines are under 5 minutes, you get to dress up, stay up at the kingdom all night, and FREE CANDY!!!

BigB911

I just have a quick question...

I was telling the DD about MNSSHP, and how she'll get to trick or treat in the park. She now wants to bring her special princess trick-or-treat bucket. Does she need one?:shrug:

And for that matter, are the grown ups allowed to trick-or-treat too???:veryconfu

Thanks!

drp4video

I am hoping to go, but won't know until my daughter gets her syllabus' from her college classes the end of August. We have to pick a weekend where she doesn't have a test or major project due on Monday, (and maybe that thursday so she can skip her classes on thursday and we can have more time........did I really just say that :lol:). Only weekends we can't go are first two weeks in October as she turnes 21 September 30th and her friend turns 21 the following weekend.....party time here. lol.

My question: Does this event sell out, can I wait until the last week of August or first week of September to get tickets?

(can't wait to see what airfare will be at the last minute, and hope I can get a room on property!).

ZapperZ

This is just a heads-up for people planning on going to MNSSHP on Sept. 5th (the first night). Note that that is also the first day of the large pin event at Epcot, and a lot of pin traders will also be descending on MK for that party (yours truly will be one of them). So if you're hoping for a less-busy MNSSHP, another date other than that one might be suitable. But then again, they limit the number of tickets being sold at these things, so "busy" may not be as busy as one would think. We certainly had a lot of fun at the party last year a couple of days after Epcot's 25th Anniversary, and it was "busy".

Zz.

lilo091701

Question!!!

Was thinking of going to MNSSHP in mid Sept. and I was wondering if all decorations are up being it's not to close to Halloween yet??? My daughter wants to go for her B-day but wants the decorations to be up too.:)

Turcicus

Was thinking of going to MNSSHP in mid Sept. and I was wondering if all decorations are up being it's not to close to Halloween yet??? My daughter wants to go for her B-day but wants the decorations to be up too.:)

Yes, the decorations will be up in full force. It's Disney! Do you think they would actually have a Halloween party without any decorations?? :animwink::D

tdonald

Hey did anyone go last year on the first MNSSHP of the year (Sept 14)? I went and it POURED all night! I've NEVER seen it rain so much, and I've been there in Category 4 hurricanes. We left at about 9:30 and were given free tickets to MK.

Hey did anyone go last year on the first MNSSHP of the year (Sept 14)? I went and it POURED all night! I've NEVER seen it rain so much, and I've been there in Category 4 hurricanes. We left at about 9:30 and were given free tickets to MK.

YES! I was there and it certainly added to the spooky nature of the evening. I have a giant golf-sized umbrella souvenir from that evening. I felt horrible for all the folks dressed in costumes that got drenched.

MinnieLee

GREAT PARTY! Well worth it. HallowWishes, Boo to You Parade, the headless horseman, the characters "in costume". The ghost singers over by the HM, the decorating and the Trick or Treating! What a fun night!:sohappy:

I just have a quick question...

I was telling the DD about MNSSHP, and how she'll get to trick or treat in the park. She now wants to bring her special princess trick-or-treat bucket. Does she need one?:shrug:

And for that matter, are the grown ups allowed to trick-or-treat too???:veryconfu

Thanks!

You can use your own trick or treat bag/bucket or use the plastic one that they give you as you go in.

Grown ups are also given treats as they march along with the little ones.

A few things you might want to remember...
It is really hot and humid in September so don't go overboard on the costume... think cool and light... We made the mistakes of going in full pirate costumes including coats and nearly died from the heat.

They do the parade twice... so pick the meet and greet that you really want and head for it during the first parade... the first parade tends to be the most watched the last one is less watched so you can get a better view of it...

Don't expect light crowds... The maximum number of tickets for any given party is 27,000 and some of those night will sell out.... I've been to it when it was sold and and it feel anything like a lite crowd....

If you have a chance to... buy tickets to two different parties. There is always the chance that a big thunderstorm will move in one night and you don't want to have your pary ruined... think of the second set of tickets as travel insurance.

bluefaery

I'm trying to talk my boyfriend into taking us. I've never been to MNSSHP. I'm already planning my costume. Please tell me what you think, a jean skirk, a disney themed t-shirt and a pair of mickey ears. I'd be going as a mouseketeer. If I can come up with the money, I was thinking about making my own tee-shirt on disneyshopping.com

Cmdr_Crimson

One other ?????

I'm assuming stainless steel swords for costumes won't be permitted?
Plastic are fine?

Thanks!

No weapons of any kind are allowed... I cosplayed as Link in 2005 and I could only bring in the holder where the sword would be..This year (Oct 2nd) I'll be Sora from Kingdom Hearts 2 Sans the Keyblade & spikey hairdo...Yep were all doomed from the darkness for sure...:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom