Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween

adrianuk91

Ramble away! :D
You're going twice! And on Halloween itself, too!
Lucky you!

I no I can't beleive it atm I'm soooo excited about it, I think I might actually explode when we get on the plane after about 4 months of being extremely excited :lol:. Does anyone know if the parade is on twice during the evening?

lebeau

We're going for the first time this year (09/16). Can't wait! I'm looking forward to the reports from the first party so we will know what to expect.

We're brining along the in-laws who have never been to WDW and our 3-year-old princess.

WildLodgeFan

I no I can't beleive it atm I'm soooo excited about it, I think I might actually explode when we get on the plane after about 4 months of being extremely excited :lol:. Does anyone know if the parade is on twice during the evening?

In the past it has been on twice. I can understad the excitement problem - we are 90 days out now and already have our packing lists about done! :sohappy:

WildLodgeFan

Are there any restrictions in accessories for a costume? For instance, if you go as a wizard, can you carry a staff with you? What of a lightsaber?

I've heard no steel, but not sure about plastic weapons (yep a staff could be a weapon). One of the things I would think about, is do you really want to carry that stuff around in the park? Are you planning on riding any rides or just enjoying the party activities?

Green Lantern

I've heard no steel, but not sure about plastic weapons (yep a staff could be a weapon). One of the things I would think about, is do you really want to carry that stuff around in the park? Are you planning on riding any rides or just enjoying the party activities?

That's a good point. While I am not going to this any time soon, I was just wondering. I had a costume idea in mind,but it would require a staff. It would be made of plastic, but I really don't feel like lugging that thing around the park and honestly, no one would know who the character is supposed to be anyway, so it really isn't worth it.

DisneyGigi

We're going for the first time this year (09/16). Can't wait! I'm looking forward to the reports from the first party so we will know what to expect.

We're brining along the in-laws who have never been to WDW and our 3-year-old princess.
We will be there for the first party on the 5th. I will be sure to take plenty of pics! :)

In the past it has been on twice. I can understad the excitement problem - we are 90 days out now and already have our packing lists about done! :sohappy:

We are at 63 days today ( from trip start not the party) I know what you mean, I am running out of things to plan. I am going nuts I am soooo excited. I still am not sure what our costumes are gonna be yet though. Besides DD and she is doing the Hannah Montana thing.

ZapperZ

We will be there for the first party on the 5th. I will be sure to take plenty of pics! :)

We are at 63 days today ( from trip start not the party) I know what you mean, I am running out of things to plan. I am going nuts I am soooo excited. I still am not sure what our costumes are gonna be yet though. Besides DD and she is doing the Hannah Montana thing.

Hey, let me know when you know what you will be wearing. I will be there on the 5th as well with the rest of our pin buddies here from Chicago. I haven't decided what I'm wearing this year as well. I might use the the one from last year - dressed as Linguini with Remy in my apron pouch. But then again, I found a smaller Remy plush a couple of months ago, so I may try to mount him on my head under my chef's hat. :)

Zz.

Damian31

I will be @ MNSSHP Sept. 19th. who else in attending that night?
I'm thinking of going as a Karate guy. Does Disney leave up the Halloween decorations during the non-MNSSHP times, or do they just put them up the day of?

I will be there on the 19th September. I am going as the mummy and other half going as a grave digger!!:lol:

DisneyGigi

Hey, let me know when you know what you will be wearing. I will be there on the 5th as well with the rest of our pin buddies here from Chicago. I haven't decided what I'm wearing this year as well. I might use the the one from last year - dressed as Linguini with Remy in my apron pouch. But then again, I found a smaller Remy plush a couple of months ago, so I may try to mount him on my head under my chef's hat. :)

Zz.

What a great idea! I love it! (I am a cooking nut, so I just loved that movie) Why can't I think of anything like that??:shrug:
I will let ya know when I decide. We will also be at EPCOT during the day, then hopping over for the party.

ZapperZ

What a great idea! I love it! (I am a cooking nut, so I just loved that movie) Why can't I think of anything like that??:shrug:
I will let ya know when I decide. We will also be at EPCOT during the day, then hopping over for the party.

We will be at Epcot during the day as well, since we are attending the Pin Event there.

If you are around that Sunday, the pin event at Epcot usually opens to the public around 2:00 pm. It is at the World Showplace. While they no longer will load up the pin game boards with the new cast lanyard pins after 2:00 pm, last year, the representatives from the other Disney parks started trading with guests all the pins that they brought from those parks. So if you want to have a bit of a flavor of what goes on during one of these pin events, that's the time to go there. :)

Zz.

lebeau

Can't wait to see the pics.

I've been sending pictures to my in-laws about once a week to prepare them/psych them up for the trip!

DisneyGigi

We will be at Epcot during the day as well, since we are attending the Pin Event there.

If you are around that Sunday, the pin event at Epcot usually opens to the public around 2:00 pm. It is at the World Showplace. While they no longer will load up the pin game boards with the new cast lanyard pins after 2:00 pm, last year, the representatives from the other Disney parks started trading with guests all the pins that they brought from those parks. So if you want to have a bit of a flavor of what goes on during one of these pin events, that's the time to go there. :)

Zz.

We leave Sunday afternoon so we will miss that. :( I would have loved to checked it out.

jttcconner

We love MNSSHP

Hi My husband and I have taken our 7 yr old son and 5 yr old daughter for the past 3 years and they absolutely love it. Since our first MNSSHP we have also been to two P&P's and my husband now says that he will only go to the MK during a special event since we are so spoiled with little to no lines. So what's the problem? We are planning a trip with extended family in the fall and they are afraid that it will be too scary for a 2 yr old? My children have both handled it well but they are afraid that some of the adults costumes are too scary and gory? I haven't noticed this, but maybe I'm just caught up in the magic. Can someone give me some feedback as to what your thoughts are? Is it too scary for a 2 yr old?
Thanks and this is my first post!!!!!

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I am going on October 19th. As of now I plan to go as the Queen of Hearts.

TwoTigersMom will be traveling with me as well and I am not sure what her costume plan is thus far. :shrug:

JESPOOH

My family and I had a lot of fun at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. It was worth the price. We met characters that we would not normally see like tarzan. I liked it better than the Princess and Pirate Party.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom