News Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2023

Splash4eva

I w
The resort monorail has always been available for all guests. It was never resort guests only. A guest has a choice to hop on the express monorail and go directly to MK and back to the TTC or hop on the resort monorail and live with the resort stops.

Depending on the lines, you may or may not save time riding the resort line even with the stops.
I will stick with my statement that if i was staying at any monorail resort and paying the prices they charge and Disney advertising the convenience of the location & monorail access & then end up waiting on long lines bc of non resort guests getting off at the TTC i be furious….

Figments Friend

Let’s place bets.
Disney wants to get into the gambling racket eventually, so this can be a practice round!

✨💵✨💷✨
Hurry, hurry, hurry!
Step right up!
Place yer bets, folks!
Which MNSSHP date will sell out next..?
✨💵✨💷✨

My bet:
I will wager ONE official ‘Tony Baxter Fan Club’ pin on September 19th being the next sell out date.

What says you…?
What is your wager, matey?
💵💷🏴‍☠️

-

gerarar

Premium Member
The 6pm Tron VQ drop lasted for ~5.8 secs for tonight's party.

For comparison to the usual 6pm drop during EEH on Wednesday evenings and the last party on Friday last week (8/18):
scatter_plot-452.png

ToTBellHop

Anyone else that has been to the recent parties have a good review for us?
We had a wonderful time on the 15th. There were noticeably more characters than I remember in 2019 with much lower crowds (at a sold out party). Easy to find a spot in the hub for all entertainment and very short lines for rides.

We had a blast. Even our 10-year olds said, “this was really special” and they never thank us for anything…

Plan a dinner for like 4 pm so you’re ready for some rides at 6 pm as the poors leave. Space Mountain already had its overlay by 6:45. And arrive early if you have a day ticket! Was a cluster to enter the park at 4.

Gran Fiesta

We had a wonderful time on the 15th. There were noticeably more characters than I remember in 2019 with much lower crowds (at a sold out party). Easy to find a spot in the hub for all entertainment and very short lines for rides.

We had a blast. Even our 10-year olds said, “this was really special” and they never thank us for anything…

Plan a dinner for like 4 pm so you’re ready for some rides at 6 pm as the poors leave. Space Mountain already had its overlay by 6:45. And arrive early if you have a day ticket! Was a cluster to enter the park at 4.
Did you happen to do a VQ for Tron? If so how long did you wait? I am debating whether to do it or not because I don't want to spend a lot of our party time in the queue for it.

Or did anyone else on the board do Tron during the party and can tell how long they waited?

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Did you happen to do a VQ for Tron? If so how long did you wait? I am debating whether to do it or not because I don't want to spend a lot of our party time in the queue for it.

Or did anyone else on the board do Tron during the party and can tell how long they waited?
Good question. We've pretty much decided not to VQ for Tron, unless the wait is 20-30mins, tops, we'd rather enjoy the party.

Very interested in hearing from folks about this.

ToTBellHop

We did not. Even if it was 30 min, we didn’t want to waste 10% of the party.

TheMaxRebo

I asked this of someone several pages back and here is their response https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads...oween-party-2023.980779/page-37#post-10698631

"I was in the first group called (128), and it was a walk-on (my train went out with 5 people).
My friends were called at 9:15 (176), and it was 20 minutes. They said it was more like the typical ILL wait as opposed to the typical VQ."

HoustonHorn

Premium Member

Good question. We've pretty much decided not to VQ for Tron, unless the wait is 20-30mins, tops, we'd rather enjoy the party.

Very interested in hearing from folks about this.

Gran Fiesta

TheMaxRebo

Thanks for sharing! Do you think you and your family will do the VQ?

I think we will try for it and then if we get one see how the evening is going, how the line looks, etc. Definitely won't be a top priority but if we can fit it in

Also somewhat depends on the prior day which is out regular MK day - hoping to get on it twice and see how the family feels about it. If everyone is like "that was great, but we are good" then likely won't bother ... if everyone absolutely loves it and *needs* to do it again then maybe we make it more of a priority during the party

Sort of a wishy-washy answer lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom