News Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2023

DCBaker

Premium Member
A few new entertainment details announced for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.

"Adventureland will be taken over by a spirited pirate band and their crew. Be sure to listen for their sea shanties while their shipmates roam the land sharing tales of their explorations at sea.

Get ready for even more chances to “Stand Out” with Max Goof and his Powerline party pack at new pop-up parties throughout Magic Kingdom before this popular crew dances onto Main Street U.S.A. ahead of Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade.

The Seven Dwarfs will be returning to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. Even if you are a little bashful, stop by and say hello! They’ll be happy to see you.

Mickey’s Boo-to-You Parade will be more villainous than ever, with favorite foes Ursula, Cruella de Vil, the Queen of Hearts and the newly announced Sanderson Sisters Minnie Mouse, Daisy Duck and Clarabell joining the frightful finale."

Thumper 32

Mickey’s Boo-to-You Parade will be more villainous than ever, with favorite foes Ursula, Cruella de Vil, the Queen of Hearts and the newly announced Sanderson Sisters Minnie Mouse, Daisy Duck and Clarabell joining the frightful finale."

When will the parks blog writers ever learn to check for proper spelling? It’s Clarabelle with an “e” at the end. Such an embarrassment for a company that used to pride itself on details.

Squishy

I can’t imagine they will be forking out the cash for a new float.

Probably rework existing characters placement or everyone will be walking.
They have 3 MISI floats + 1 FoF float that are no longer in use backstage that they could strip down like they did for the Adventure friends cavalcade.

Meeko77

When will the parks blog writers ever learn to check for proper spelling? It’s Clarabelle with an “e” at the end. Such an embarrassment for a company that used to pride itself on details.
Thank you for caring; I'm a huge fan of Clarabelle's, and I agree it is shameful Disney cannot even spell her name right.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom