News Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2023

tanc

How fast do the desserts sell out? I remember back in 2019, they sold out super fast and I was kinda disappointed I couldn't try them all. It's why I was considering doing the Not So Spooky dining, especially since I'm going for two parties. I figured at least one night I can see most of the entertainment, and then the other night do just rides.

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
I thought they did some perimeter fireworks during the parties, that's not happening anymore?
I believe they only do the left and right (when looking right at the Castle) launches now during the parties versus the more spread out launch sites that we had a couple years back

WaltsTreasureChest

There should not be Halloween parties in August. Someone had to say it.
2597633A-DE73-44BB-96AD-FC893DABDC0F.gif

ToTBellHop

Why would they stop offering August parties if they sell out? It has no appreciable effect on crowd patterns in August since it’s only 2 nights per week and crowds are low anyway, so, for the life of me, I don’t understand why anyone cares. Do pumpkins make you feel uncomfortable when the dew point is above 73?

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
Why would they stop offering August parties if they sell out? It has no appreciable effect on crowd patterns in August since it’s only 2 nights per week and crowds are low anyway, so, for the life of me, I don’t understand why anyone cares. Do pumpkins make you feel uncomfortable when the dew point is above 73?
The decor won't have an impact on day at the park Sunday, that's for sure!

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Oh, I know there is no stopping the August party train. It's still wrong to have Halloween parties 2+ months before the actual date. I personally thought August was a bridge too far, but people kept buying party tickets so here we are. I'm sure everyone will be fine with them when they eventually start at the end of July, right?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom