News Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2023

Thumper 32

When will the parks blog writers ever learn to check for proper spelling? It’s Clarabelle with an “e” at the end. Such an embarrassment for a company that used to pride itself on details.

Found another one in that same article. The group performing at Disney Springs is called Squad Ghouls, not Squad Ghoul. You’d think the clueless writers they’re hiring right out of college would at least have the ability to recognize the allusion to “squad goals”.

ToTBellHop

Found another one in that same article. The group performing at Disney Springs is called Squad Ghouls, not Squad Ghoul. You’d think the clueless writers they’re hiring right out of college would at least have the ability to recognize the allusion to “squad goals”.
The cool cats who would understand the reference aren’t getting hired as writers.

Gran Fiesta

According to the Walt Disney World website, the next Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party date to sell out is August 18.
Interesting, still waiting for my date to get sold out (Aug 29th). I'm assuming it will eventually get sold out, but I'm wondering how close to the actual date since the last week of August should be pretty low in terms of crowds.

ToTBellHop

We want to do one eventually, but when I looked at adding it on this trip it would be 500 for my family. So we’ll wait till the kids are older and can stay for every minute!
Oh, absolutely. We went when they boys were super young and free but are happy they (now 10 years old) can stay up late. We did NYE at Epcot last year and they did great!

ToTBellHop

The date we are going is $109, which seems ok - less than a regular park day, etc .... But when they get to $159+ much tough
Of course. But, demand is sky-high in October.

What confuses me more is people paying $199 for MVMCP on like 12/21 when the entertainment is included for all starting the next night. It makes more sense when the MNSSHP entertainment is event-exclusive. We are going next Christmas so I’m more interested to hear about the DHS party, honestly.

seabreezept813

I guess it depends how you tour. In addition to a 5 day ticket package, 100 plus a person seems like a lot. When the difference between what you get versus going on a non party night is essentially themed fireworks and a parade. But in place of one of your days I guess it works a little.

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
Of course. But, demand is sky-high in October.

What confuses me more is people paying $199 for MVMCP on like 12/21 when the entertainment is included for all starting the next night. It makes more sense when the MNSSHP entertainment is event-exclusive. We are going next Christmas so I’m more interested to hear about the DHS party, honestly.
We've always felt the Christmas party is the biggest scam of the two. At least with Not-So-Scary, you can see one of the best parades on property, get decent candy (not stale cookies and lukewarm water made hot chocolate), dress up, and enjoy seeing what the other guests are wearing. The meet and greets don't matter to us much.

ToTBellHop

We've always felt the Christmas party is the biggest scam of the two. At least with Not-So-Scary, you can see one of the best parades on property, get decent candy (not stale cookies and lukewarm water made hot chocolate), dress up, and enjoy seeing what the other guests are wearing. The meet and greets don't matter to us much.
It used to be that the fireworks had full perimeters during the parties but that’s no longer the case. So I would not pay for a marginally better Wonderful Christmastime when I can see it Christmas week.

mattpeto

It used to be that the fireworks had full perimeters during the parties but that’s no longer the case. So I would not pay for a marginally better Wonderful Christmastime when I can see it Christmas week.
I thought they did some perimeter fireworks during the parties, that's not happening anymore?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom