Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway SPOILER Thread

Phroobar

I might be wrong but I remember reading something about MMRR being delayed because when issues were discovered in Rise’s trackless system, Imagaineering realized those same issues existed in MMRR. Not sure how true this is though.

And in terms of reliability, it’s been hinted at that the major issues left to deal with in Rise are the elevators, something that MMRR doesn’t have.
Sure. Disney has no experience with rides with drop elevators. Oh wait....

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
I love a nice tribute...

Capture.JPG

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Okay, so we have seen the Mickey and Minnie side of the story....What about this Chuuby side story they were hyping up about....No footage of that yet...
For some reason they are stating he has some role in the story..

An imagineer said there'd be a "B story." Then they introduced Chuuby, which made some think Chuuby was the "B Story", but Chuuby just adds to the singing in the opening and closing scenes.

I guessed it was Pluto chasing the basket since he's featured on the poster with the basket. There are a few scenes with Pluto and the basket, which makes me think that that was the B Story... though, a very weak one since there are too many scenes in which he doesn't appear, and when he does appear, there isn't much going on. I would have expected seeing him being more actively chased by critters wanting the basket and Pluto more actively chasing the basket.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom