Michael Jackson

21stamps

No, my point stands. You are defending him because you are a fan.

You did the exact same thing with Urban Meyer.

You’re not nearly as neutral as you like to believe you are, and it is clear as day.

Lol. You can’t address anything in that post, just pretending that a mother would support a pedophile because she likes his music.
Think, for once.

Tony Perkis

Lol. You can’t address anything in that post, just pretending that a mother would support a pedophile because she likes his music.
Think, for once.

I believe you, a mother, are deliberately ignoring numerous red flags, dismissing the testimony of 5 accusers, not acknowledging the several multi-million dollar settlements, downplaying the absolutely indisputable fact that he consistently shared a bed with children, because you are a fan.

And before you get all outraged about me accusing you of defending a likely pedophile, maybe you should look internally about why you are defending a likely pedophile. You may not like what you find.

Last edited:

21stamps

You, I believe you, a mother, are deliberately ignoring numerous red flags, dismissing the testimony of 5 accusers, not acknowledging the several multi-million dollar settlements, downplaying the absolutely indisputable fact that he consistently shared a bed with children, because you are a fan.

And before you get all outraged about me accusing you of defending a likely pedophile, maybe you should look internally about why you are defending a likely pedophile. You may not like what you find.

So you still can’t address anything in that post? 😂 There are red flags, from each accuser. Supported by all of the court documents, photos of non existent buildings, transcripts contradicting stories told years later, a father drugging his son looking for a payday, witness after witness contradicting stories by accusers, showing the lies, accusers proving under oath that they’re lying.. it’s all there. For anyone to see. Barely anyone (who knew these people personally) coming out to support the accusers, instead they’re supporting the accused... minus a maid or two who was highly paid for their story. It’s all there to see... IF you’re smart enough to not fall for every accusation ever made, but this does require having the ability to think critically, and the desire to read beyond the trending narrative of the day.

BTW, I was never an MJ fanatic, casual fan, sure. I hadn’t purchased an album since Dangerous. After that I was more into Nirvana and grunge, and then EDM. I did watch This is It when it came out.. and I did buy the Wii game... that’s not exactly a fainting starry eyed fan.. but you speak without asking questions, so you wouldn’t realize that. In the past few months I have purchased all of his albums though. :)

If you can ever address any of my posts on the inconsistencies and proven lies from the accusers, let me know. If your go-to line is - “He had children spend the night!” not being aware that outside of a few highly suspect accusations, those children have said that nothing happened (not exactly a characteristic of a serial pedophile)..or that his bedroom was two stories and bigger than many apartments.. then, please spare me the mindless rhetoric.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Tony Perkis

So you still can’t address anything in that post? 😂 There are red flags, from each accuser. Supported by all of the court documents, photos of non existent buildings, transcripts contradicting stories told years later, a father drugging his son looking for a payday, witness after witness contradicting stories by accusers, showing the lies, accusers proving under oath that they’re lying.. it’s all there. For anyone to see. Barely anyone (who knew these people personally) coming out to support the accusers, instead they’re supporting the accused... minus a maid or two who was highly paid for their story. It’s all there to see... IF you’re smart enough to not fall for every accusation ever made, but this does require having the ability to think critically, and the desire to read beyond the trending narrative of the day.

BTW, I was never an MJ fanatic, casual fan, sure. I hadn’t purchased an album since Dangerous. After that I was more into Nirvana and grunge, and then EDM. I did watch This is It when it came out.. and I did buy the Wii game... that’s not exactly a fainting starry eyed fan.. but you speak without asking questions, so you wouldn’t realize that. In the past few months I have purchased all of his albums though. :)

If you can ever address any of my posts on the inconsistencies and proven lies from the accusers, let me know. If your go-to line is - “He had children spend the night!” not being aware that outside of a few highly suspect accusations, those children have said that nothing happened (not exactly a characteristic of a serial pedophile)..or that his bedroom was two stories and bigger than many apartments.. then, please spare me the mindless rhetoric.

Good luck.

A lot of the information you use to acquire your “knowledge” is flat out incorrect, so if you want to discuss things further, you need to be a lot more forthcoming about your information and their origins.

If you want to debate on a point by point basis, I’m happy to do so.

However, I will not take your interpretations as fact on their own; you haven't earned that credibility. You need to provide the sources for your research, because your word at face value isn’t worth anything.

Anybody who prefers to discuss things in good faith should have no problem sharing those resources. I will do the same and will be very upfront about my research. If you won’t, then I’ll simply dismiss your points.

EDIT: Can it with the accusations of me ignoring your facts. I brought up a few red flags, such as the S&M magazine fingerprints and the settlements, which you chose not to address. Additionally, don’t define my own talking points for me, and incorrectly. Reducing all of my points to the blanket “sleeping in the same bed together” statement is patently dishonest on your part.

Last edited:

21stamps

However, I will not take your interpretations as fact on their own; you haven't earned that credibility. You need to provide the sources for your research, because your word at face value isn’t worth anything.

Many are in this thread.

You’re trolling as usual.

Tony Perkis

Many are in this thread.

You’re trolling as usual.
This is incredibly dishonest.

After going through the thread, your primary argument hinges on the Forbes op-Ed written by Joe Vogel, published prior to his viewing of Leaving Neverland. Do you dispute this? The rest of the thread is mostly you whining about outrage culture, which I ignored because they’re irrelevant.

Also, stop with the trolling accusations. Holding you accountable isn’t trolling; I would expect you to do the same if I were spreading information that was incorrect.

Last edited:

21stamps

Wade Robson’s 2016 deposition is now online. It directly conflicts a great deal of his testimony in Leaving Neverland.

Shocker.

21stamps

This is compilation of most of the proven falsehoods in Leaving Neverland.. I challenge anyone to watch it and still say that you don’t question the accusers.

Tony Perkis

Wade Robson’s 2016 deposition is now online. It directly conflicts a great deal of his testimony in Leaving Neverland.

Shocker.
Nothing in Robson’s 2016 deposition conflicts with what was presented in Leaving Neverland in any substantial way.

It reinforces what we already believed: Wade Robson and his mother lied at the child molestation trials in 1993 and 2005 that Michael Jackson didn’t molest him and/or others.

This is compilation of most of the proven falsehoods in Leaving Neverland.. I challenge anyone to watch it and still say that you don’t question the accusers.

There isn’t much here other than poor production values, but I guess putting dramatic music behind deposition video is enough to sway your mind. That isn’t particularly shocking, though.

Your entire basis for supporting a child molester and pedophile hinges on the incredibly flawed viewpoint that the first deposition descriptions are verified and indisputable facts, and any deviations from those depositions are all lies, which is ironic, considering your tendencies to decry about people lying about the facts when news initially breaks.

So, you’re not particularly consistent with your hysteria.

That aside, though, it’s pretty easy to see why the Robsons lied in their initial depositions: money and security offered by Jackson. Once the money train dried up is when the truth began to come out.

Yes, I 100% believe and agree that Robson, and his mother, were trying to exploit his relationship with Michael Jackson to his benefit......in 1993 and 2005. Not in 2019.

21stamps

Nothing in Robson’s 2016 deposition conflicts with what was presented in Leaving Neverland in any substantial way.

It reinforces what we already believed: Wade Robson and his mother lied at the child molestation trials in 1993 and 2005 that Michael Jackson didn’t molest him and/or others.

There isn’t much here other than poor production values, but I guess putting dramatic music behind deposition video is enough to sway your mind. That isn’t particularly shocking, though.

Your entire basis for supporting a child molester and pedophile hinges on the incredibly flawed viewpoint that the first deposition descriptions are verified and indisputable facts, and any deviations from those depositions are all lies, which is ironic, considering your tendencies to decry about people lying about the facts when news initially breaks.

That aside, though, it’s pretty easy to see why the Robsons lied in their initial depositions: money and security offered by Jackson. Once the money train dried up is when the truth began to come out.

Yes, I 100% believe and agree that Robson, and his mother, were trying to exploit his relationship with Michael Jackson to his benefit......in 1993 and 2005. Not in 2019.

Doesn’t sound like you watched the video I posted, or Leaving Neverland.

BuddyThomas

There is really not any point in engaging with her any longer. She has gone full in with her complete disregard of facts and fully embraces a pedophile. Is it any wonder, considering the pussycat grabbing prez that she still supports?

21stamps

There is really not any point in engaging with her any longer. She has gone full in with her complete disregard of facts and fully embraces a pedophile. Is it any wonder, considering the pussycat grabbing prez that she still supports?
I did, yet you did not a provide single response to anything in my post.

To steal a phrase from you, you’re trolling as usual.

If you watched the video, and failed to see any discrepancies.. then I don’t know what to tell you other than you may need to rewatch. Odd that you’re talking about production quality and not the deposition itself.. it’s not a Hollywood movie, it’s direct footage from the deposition. 🤦‍♀️

Luckily a few main stream media outlets have reported said discrepancies. Check those, they might help break it down for you since you missed it.

I do love that the same people who labeled me as “horrible” for not believing Jussie Smollett.. are the same people who are clinging to another far fetched story. 😂

JusticeDisney

Cool story, bro. 😂😂😂

BuddyThomas

I do love that the same people who labeled me as “horrible” for not believing Jussie Smollett.. are the same people who are clinging to another far fetched story. 😂
Obviously, some, including me, believed the Smollett stuff too soon, before everything came out. Now that all the facts are out on Smollett, not one single person here is endorsing him in any way.

The Michael Jackson stuff is hardly a far fetched story. It's pretty easy to connect the dots, unless you just want to keep your head in the sand and not see the dots.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom