Michael Jackson

LittleBuford

You mean you weren’t groomed/molested/abused and made to defend MJ years later against your will? How odd. Did you watch the "documentary"? Apparently that’s what happened there.

He hosted many, many children at Neverland. No-one is suggesting that he abused them all. On the contrary, the documentary makes clear that he had select favourites (all of them boys).

21stamps

I recalled an interview I watched many years ago in which Jackson was extremely unconvincing in his denials that child erotica had been found in his possession. I thought it was the Oprah interview, but I just searched for transcripts and found that it was the Diane Sawyer interview he conducted with Lisa Marie Presley in 1995. Here's the relevant section:

Diane: I want to ask you about two things. These reports that we read over and over again, that in your room they found photographs of young boys…

Michael: Not of young boys, of children, all kinds of girls and…everything.

Diane: And that they found photographs…books, of young boys who were undressed.

Michael: No.

Diane: It didn’t happen?

Michael: No, not that I know of – unless people sent me things that I haven’t opened – People send, people know my love for children, so they send me books from all over the world. From South America, from Germany, from Sweden. I…

Diane: So people say that, that they found these things, that there’s an indication…let them come forward…Let them produce them, right?

Michael: Yeah. Because I get all…I get all kinds…you wouldn’t believe the amounts of mail that I get. If you say to somebody, you know, if I let the fans know that I love Charlie Chaplin, I’ll be swarmed in Charlie Chaplin paraphernalia.

Diane: What about…

Michael: …If I say I love children, which I do, they swarm me with everything pertaining to kids.

----

It struck me as suspicious when I first watched it as a young teen, which is why it stayed with me all these years. It doesn't read any better now.

When was child ography found in his home?

21stamps

The Diane Sawyer interview that I quoted. It's really quite self-explanatory.

Basically, you have no idea what you’re referring to.. just an interview that was unbelievable to you, because someone found such items in his possession. You don’t know who found them or where or when.

Wow. This was a waste of typing.
Maybe not though...lol.

Californian Elitist

I realize your self-centeredness knows no bounds, but....

You serious right now?

With Raven, everything is Racist. This is racism. Your reasons mean nothing. It’s racism.

I realize your sensitivity knows no bounds, but...

Never mind. Waste of my time.

With XDan, everything is sensitive, to the point where he questions where the site is going. Cover your ears and eyes, Dan! For your own sake, COVER YOUR EARS AND EYES!

😒🙄

Bye, Dan.

turns Michael Jackson’s “Bad” album on

Californian Elitist

You mean you weren’t groomed/molested/abused and made to defend MJ years later against your will? How odd. Did you watch the "documentary"? Apparently that’s what happened there.

Nope, sure wasn’t. It was a dream come true, as I grew up both listening to and watching Michael Jackson. I was obsessed with him, so going to the ranch was a life-changing experience, and I would do it again. I distinctly remember us being in bumper cars while “Billie Jean,” “Thriller,” “Beat It,” and more of his hits blasted from speakers. I have no words to describe how I felt at that moment.

I haven’t watched the documentary, mainly because I’m not interested in documentaries about celebrities.

Scrooged

Last edited:

LittleBuford

@21stamps, let the FBI elucidate this for you:

Re: Questionable child ****ographic material obtained in an FBI search of Jackson’s home in 1995:

In the interest of accuracy:

On October 23, 1995, a “poor quality,” “third or fourth generation” VHS tape labeled “Tozai,” which was in part, marked with the wording “Michael Jackson’s Neverland Favorites An All Boy Anthology,” was obtained. An FBI agent was assigned to verify its authenticity, or to see if it was a video someone made spoofing Jackson. It was obtained at customs in West Palm Beach. No connection of ownership or other possession regarding the video is made to Jackson. The tape had been made from several other copied versions, and it had then been converted to Q1 format.​

Sir_Cliff

Original Poster
I recalled an interview I watched many years ago in which Jackson was extremely unconvincing in his denials that child erotica had been found in his possession. I thought it was the Oprah interview, but I just searched for transcripts and found that it was the Diane Sawyer interview he conducted with Lisa Marie Presley in 1995. Here's the relevant section:

Diane: I want to ask you about two things. These reports that we read over and over again, that in your room they found photographs of young boys…

Michael: Not of young boys, of children, all kinds of girls and…everything.

Diane: And that they found photographs…books, of young boys who were undressed.

Michael: No.

Diane: It didn’t happen?

Michael: No, not that I know of – unless people sent me things that I haven’t opened – People send, people know my love for children, so they send me books from all over the world. From South America, from Germany, from Sweden. I…

Diane: So people say that, that they found these things, that there’s an indication…let them come forward…Let them produce them, right?

Michael: Yeah. Because I get all…I get all kinds…you wouldn’t believe the amounts of mail that I get. If you say to somebody, you know, if I let the fans know that I love Charlie Chaplin, I’ll be swarmed in Charlie Chaplin paraphernalia.

Diane: What about…

Michael: …If I say I love children, which I do, they swarm me with everything pertaining to kids.

----

It struck me as suspicious when I first watched it as a young teen, which is why it stayed with me all these years. It doesn't read any better now.
Hmm, yes, it doesn't sound convincing. Again, though, it becomes hard to judge as there are always references to photos and books but obviously whatever was in them is completely legal as he was never charged with being in possession of any child ography.

This did make me think of another of his companions who came forward recently to talk about his time as a child with Michael Jackson. He claimed he was given a copy of one of the books found at MJ's house during the 2003 raid with handwritten notes by Jackson. If true, that again seems highly questionable. Also seems strange Jackson would have had this book.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
I realize your sensitivity knows no bounds, but...

Never mind. Waste of my time.

With XDan, everything is sensitive, to the point where he questions where the site is going. Cover your ears and eyes, Dan! For your own sake, COVER YOUR EARS AND EYES!

😒🙄

Bye, Dan.

turns Michael Jackson’s “Bad” album on
Whines about racism at every turn. Supports pedophelia. You seem fun.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom