Michael Jackson

21stamps

@21stamps, let the FBI elucidate this for you:

Re: Questionable child ****ographic material obtained by the FBI from a source closely linked to Jackson in 1995:

Further elucidation provided by the Santa Barbara Sheriff and their executed search warrant on Neverland Ranch in 2003:

I was waiting for someone to post this. You may want to dig a little deeper.

Californian Elitist

Whines about racism at every turn. Supports pedophelia. You seem fun.

Dan, bye means bye. Why are you still trying to engage in conversation?

Dan, don’t you have some millennials to complain about? A picture of feet to cry about, or something like that? Answer that for yourself, as I won’t be responding to you in this thread after this post, Dan.

For the second time, bye, Dan. 👋🏾

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Dan, bye means bye. Why are you still trying to engage in conversation?

Dan, don’t you have some millennials to complain about? A picture of feet to cry about, or something like that? Answer that for yourself, as I won’t be responding to you in this thread after this post, Dan.

For the second time, bye, Dan. 👋🏾
I don't think insulting you is trying to engage you in conversation. 🤷‍♂️

LittleBuford

Hmm, yes, it doesn't sound convincing. Again, though, it becomes hard to judge as there are always references to photos and books but obviously whatever was in them is completely legal as he was never charged with being in possession of any child ****ography.

This did make me think of another of his companions who came forward recently to talk about his time as a child with Michael Jackson. He claimed he was given a copy of one of the books found at MJ's house during the 2003 raid with handwritten notes by Jackson. If true, that again seems highly questionable. Also seems strange Jackson would have had this book.

Disturbing stuff. And it helps to contextualise the kind of material Sawyer was referring to in her interview.

21stamps

Two confusing posts on Twitter-

1. (Why doesn’t Emmanuel Lewis have a Blue Check?) kidding,.kind of.

2. What do “conservatives” have to do with this??

21stamps

Nothing. It has no more to do with politics than it does with the culture of outrage to which you keep referring.

Oh, it definitely has something to do with the culture of outrage/facts don’t matter.
Just this morning we had someone post something, completely bamboozled, no wish to look deeper.

I don’t think it has anything to do with politics though.

21stamps

You’re pretty outraged about this. More than most in this thread.

And the known facts about Jackson’s interactions with young boys—the things he himself admitted to—seem not to matter to you, despite being highly inappropriate by any normal measure.

I don’t think outrage is the term I would use for how I feel... saddened, annoyed, disappointed in people, even some anger at how mindless and gullible we’re becoming...
That’s how I would describe how I’m feeling.

I wish everyone who spent 5 hours watching the doc and interview, would also spend 5 hours hearing from people who knew MJ, closely.. and look at each accusers circumstances as well.

LittleBuford

I don’t think outrage is the term I would use for how I feel... saddened, annoyed, disappointed in people, even some anger at how mindless and gullible we’re becoming...
That’s how I would describe how I’m feeling.

I’ll take you at your word, which is more than you’ve done with me and others who’ve told you we’re not outraged either.

I wish everyone who spent 5 hours watching the doc and interview, would also spend 5 hours hearing from people who knew MJ, closely.. and look at each accusers circumstances as well.

You’re assuming that others haven’t done this. You seem unable to fathom that someone no less well informed than you may have reached a different conclusion.

Last edited:

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
This doc didn’t change my feelings about the child molester one bit. You can search my post history if you want, I’ve had it out more then once with regards to the child molester being represented in Disney parks. It makes me sick, and always did. This isn’t outrage culture, it’s anti child toucher culture.

21stamps

I’ll take you at your word, which is more than you’ve done with me and others who’ve told you we’re not outraged either.

You’re assuming that others haven’t done this. You seem unable to fathom that someone no less well informed than you may have reached a different conclusion.

I’ve seen multiple posts here of things that aren’t in the least bit true. If people remembered or went back, they wouldn’t be able to say those things.

Look, to say I’m a huge MJ fan is an understatement. Beethoven, Karen Carpenter, Michael Jackson, Kurt Cobain.. this eclectic group of people have had a profound impact on me. Not-so-mildly-obsessed would be the correct way to describe it.

I followed MJ’s interviews and life closely while he was alive, and I didn’t even remember everything, I went back and spent hours on YouTube the past week. I’ve said it repeatedly, his life is so tragically beautiful and sad. It shows the worst of humanity, as in how he was treated while he was alive. Wanting to destroy someone isn’t new, it doesn’t even matter how much good they do in the world, there’s an ugly side of humans.. it showed then, and I believe it’s showing again now. I’m not even talking strictly about the past 2 charges. The man was exonerated for those though, we need to leave his legacy alone. Two potentially opportunist men should not be able to cause us to destroy it. As I said originally here, People can believe what they want if they’ve done the proper research and aren’t falling for tabloid crap.. but canceling music and shows, it shouldn’t happen.

21stamps

This doc didn’t change my feelings about the child molester one bit. You can search my post history if you want, I’ve had it out more then once with regards to the child molester being represented in Disney parks. It makes me sick, and always did. This isn’t outrage culture, it’s anti child toucher culture.

I’m not doubting that.. and there are others like you. I’d rather hear that as opposed to someone saying “OMG I watched a documentary and now we need to cancel Michael Jackson!”

LittleBuford

I’ve seen multiple posts here of things that aren’t in the least bit true. If people remembered or went back, they wouldn’t be able to say those things.

Look, to say I’m a huge MJ fan is an understatement. Beethoven, Karen Carpenter, Michael Jackson, Kurt Cobain.. this eclectic group of people have had a profound impact on me. Not-so-mildly-obsessed would be the correct way to describe it.

I followed MJ’s interviews and life closely while he was alive, and I didn’t even remember everything, I went back and spent hours on YouTube the past week. I’ve said it repeatedly, his life is so tragically beautiful and sad. It shows the worst of humanity, as in how he was treated while he was alive. Wanting to destroy someone isn’t new, it doesn’t even matter how much good they do in the world, there’s an ugly side of humans.. it showed then, and I believe it’s showing again now. I’m not even talking strictly about the past 2 charges. The man was exonerated for those though, we need to leave his legacy alone. Two potentially opportunist men should not be able to cause us to destroy it. As I said originally here, People can believe what they want if they’ve done the proper research and aren’t falling for tabloid crap.. but canceling music and shows, it shouldn’t happen.

You yourself have said we have no way of knowing for sure. You believe his innocence, many of us don’t. Since we’ll never know one way or the other, both positions are valid, and neither “side” deserves to be ridiculed.

21stamps

You yourself have said we have no way of knowing for sure. You believe his innocence, many of us don’t. Since we’ll never know one way or the other, both positions are valid, and neither “side” deserves to be ridiculed.

No, both are not valid when we’re talking about removing his music from the airwaves, or the Cirque show, or not moving forward with the Broadway show.
How can you even say that? A verdict of Guilt isn’t “well, we don’t know”. This is the outrage culture I refer to, the people who believe that not knowing is the same as “guilty!”.

J_Carioca

Enjoy you child molester music. And your blindness.

Okay, I have to respond to this. Music is music. There's no such thing as "child molester music". There's music, and it's all made by people. Some of those people happen to have done horrible things.

If people want to listen to Michael Jackson's music, that's their business. If they don't want to listen to Michael Jackson's music, that's their business. In my opinion, there's overwhelming evidence to indicate that he's guilty. I understand that many people won't want to listen to his music in light of this. But if people can separate his music from him as a person, that's up to them and they shouldn't be made to feel bad for the music they listen to. Before all of the recent allegations, I thought Michael Jackson was ultra-talented. Now? I think he was a horrible guy but still ultra-talented.

There are so many examples of artists who did horrible things. Miles Davis openly talked about abusing his wives. It doesn't take away from the fact that musically, the man was extraordinary. Phil Spector was an amazing, super talented producer...and a convicted murderer. You get the idea. But people shouldn't be made to feel bad because they happen to like the music of these artists.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom