Michael Jackson

Tony Perkis

You are quoting a woman who claimed that Michael Jackson bathed in sheep’s blood and had voodoo spells put on his enemies.. and wore a prosthetic nose.

She eventually had to recant her blood /voodoo story, as it was complete bs.

The prosthetic nose was proven false by the autopsy.

Again with the tabloid trash, not understanding who and what you’re quoting. Clinging to people like that instead of real stories, proven facts, and testimony from people close to him.

Thanks for proving me right again. :)
If you ever learn how to differentiate between legit journalism and the opposite, or take the time to read/listen/watch those who knew both Wade and James, then get back to me.

You are quoting a woman who claimed that Michael Jackson bathed in sheep’s blood and had voodoo spells put on his enemies.. and wore a prosthetic nose.

She eventually had to recant her blood /voodoo story, as it was complete bs.

The prosthetic nose was proven false by the autopsy.

Again with the tabloid trash, not understanding who and what you’re quoting. Clinging to people like that instead of real stories, proven facts, and testimony from people close to him.

Thanks for proving me right again. :)
If you ever learn how to differentiate between legit journalism and the opposite, or take the time to read/listen/watch those who knew both Wade and James, then get back to me.
Oh, that trash article what it took to get your attention? Wonderful.

Answer my question now.

21stamps

3 Simple questions for anyone who can answer-

Does it make any sense at all to put a man, an adult, as your first witness in a trial.. IF you had abused that man when he was a boy?

Let’s say you somehow are crazy enough to think that anyone would be that foolish..Do you also think the attorneys are that stupid, that they couldn’t see any hesitation?

Does it then make sense for said man to ask to hold his wedding at the house where he was abused?

You have to suspend reality and throw out all critical thought to fall for that hook, line, and sinker. It’s nonsensical.

Tony Perkis

Does it make any sense at all to put a man, an adult, as your first witness in a trial.. IF you had abused that man when he was a boy?

Yes. He paid settlements with several families.

Let’s say you somehow are crazy enough to think that anyone would be that foolish..Do you also think the attorneys are that stupid, that they couldn’t see any hesitation?

Yes. Pay enough, and people will fall in line.

Does it then make sense for said man to ask to hold his wedding at the house where he was abused?

Yes, assuming the checks will continue to create the notion that all is fine.

You have to suspend reality and throw out all critical thought to fall for that hook, line, and sinker. It’s nonsensical.

As you have repeatedly demonstrated

Now, please, answer the question I’ve been asking.

Last edited:

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I don’t get this...at all. The battle is more lopsided than Little Bighorn.

Gotta know when you’ve lost, Stamps...can you put the husband on the keyboard or something so I can verify if you’re wearing the red leather jacket or something?

21stamps

There your again. Are you sure you’ve watched anything about Wade’s accusations, outside of tabloid trash?
He has never claimed that MJ was paying him off to testify or to back him in subsequent years.. and MJ definitely couldn’t have been paying Wade after death...

So, what “checks” are you referring to?

You know what, you don’t need to answer. Your trash links and false claims have said enough, You don’t have a clue.. and this is pointless.

Hopefully someone will read the legit comments in this thread, and maybe want to think for themselves..

Tony Perkis

There your again. Are you sure you’ve watched anything about Wade’s accusations, outside of tabloid trash?
He has never claimed that MJ was paying him off to testify or to back him in subsequent years.. and MJ definitely couldn’t have been paying Wade after death...

So, what “checks” are you referring to?

I was speaking in generalities regarding payments, because Michael Jackson has 100% paid settlements and presented extravagant gifts to the child he molested and their families.

Even you should be able to admit that.
You know what, you don’t need to answer. Your trash links and false claims have said enough, You don’t have a clue.. and this is pointless.

Trash links from a Breitbart reader. Now that’s funny!

Hopefully someone will read the legit comments in this thread, and maybe want to think for themselves..

Translation: people should think the same way you think.

I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemies, because they’ll also excuse child molestation because they like his music.

Last edited:

21stamps

I still don’t see why thinking smooth criminal was like the greatest thing means I also have to deny he was a child molester??? 🤔

What I don’t understand is how someone could think that the accusations are true, that his company was running a pedo ring.. and yet still support said company because they “like the music”. This makes no sense to me. You are literally giving money to the people who are allegedly responsible for the abuse.

If I believed such allegations then I would not be attending MJ One later this month, and I would definitely not purchase or stream his music.

21stamps

I was speaking in generalities regarding payments, because Michael Jackson has 100% paid settlements and presented extravagant gifts to the child he molested and their families.

Even you should be able to admit that.

Trash links from a Breitbart reader. Now that’s funny!

Translation: people should think the same way you think.

I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemies, because they’ll also excuse child molestation because they like his music.

No, think with facts as their guide. Not the tabloid stuff that you have presented.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
What I don’t understand is how someone could think that the accusations are true, that his company was running a pedo ring.. and yet still support said company because they “like the music”. This makes no sense to me. You are literally giving money to the people who are allegedly responsible for the abuse.

If I believed such allegations then I would not be attending MJ One later this month, and I would definitely not purchase or stream his music.

Charles Dickens is usually regarded as the greatest writer in the English language...he physically and psychologically tortured his wife

Da Vinci is the clubhouse leader for the greatest mind in the history of the planet...he “bought” a 15 year old boy that was basically a sexual serf to him.

Yet I won’t burn my copy of David copperfield and I’ve never tried to throw paint on anything in the louvre or the uffizi
Just so we are clear, you believe Michael Jackson never monetarily settled with one of his accusers?

Because that’s 100% false.

I’m asking you a direct question. I would appreciate a direct response.
He settled with the 1993 accuser for $25,000,000 in 2003. Always the act of an innocent man.

21stamps

Just so we are clear, you believe Michael Jackson never monetarily settled with one of his accusers?

Because that’s 100% false.

I’m asking you a direct question. I would appreciate a direct response.

Let’s do an exercise in comprehension..

Here’s is my post, regarding Wade Robson-

Here is your response, citing “payment”-

This was a direct question by me, followed by a direct answer by you.

Now you’re claiming that you weren’t actually answering my question, but talking generally about Jordan Chandler, or more accurately, Evan Chandler, the one who initiated the settlement after literally drugging his son, then claiming son revealed abuse. A son who then in turn emancipated from his father, and a father who eventually killed himself.
A settlement that should have never happened, only agreed to after it was ruled that the civil case would be allowed prior to any criminal case if applicable. Did you know that a California law was subsequently changed, in large part because of this specific case?- A civil trial going before a criminal trial. It is no longer allowed, hopefully common sense will allow you to see why.

Did you know that 2 or 3 grand juries were convened for the criminal case- and none of them ended in a case moving forward?
Did you know that a settlement can’t prevent a criminal case?
Have you heard the phone calls from Evan Chandler where he says he is doing it for money and payback? That his attorney brought the settlement, not vice versa?
It’s all available for public viewing.

Again, it’s vividly clear that you have not watched the movie, and really have no idea about the general subject at all. If you did, you wouldn’t continue to respond to my posts with nonsensical untrue info.
You would realize that Wade Robson has never claimed repressed memory, and has never claimed to have been receiving checks for his defense.

It is so odd that you are assigning scenarios to the accusers, when they have never claimed such scenarios themselves.

Tony Perkis

Michael Jackson is dead. That’s how we can justify it. Love his music, but rot in hell.

21stamps

Charles Dickens is usually regarded as the greatest writer in the English language...he physically and psychologically tortured his wife

Da Vinci is the clubhouse leader for the greatest mind in the history of the planet...he “bought” a 15 year old boy that was basically a sexual serf to him.

Yet I won’t burn my copy of David copperfield and I’ve never tried to throw paint on anything in the louvre or the uffizi

He settled with the 1993 accuser for $25,000,000 in 2003. Always the act of an innocent man.

Simple question-
Would you support them monetarily if they were alive?

On your $25 million to the accuser, that’s a bit incorrect.. but I understand how it could happen when Sheryl Crow is a bombshell.

Tabloids are more interesting than actually learning something.. to some.

21stamps

Michael Jackson is dead. That’s how we can justify it. Love his music, but rot in hell.

Do you really not understand any of this?? The lawsuit is not against Michael Jackson. It is against Michael Jackson’s companies.. claiming that they were running a pedo ring, for him. Aka- what makes up the Michael Jackson Estate- The people who profit from his music and Cirque shows.. people who are alive.

Holy carp you really are trolling. 🤦‍♀️

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom